Cellini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
    I was offered one fairly plain one last week with box/papers for $2.8k and a YG case cestello with box/papers for $3.8k. ... I declined both, face not my style...

but another reason is also because I fell in-love with the 1601 on a leather strap ... and after buying that, have no more desire to buy a cellini

Check out the DJ 1601 models ... will not have solid gold cases, but if you don't mind acrylic crystal. ... they have a thinner profile than later DJ ... and can be had for as little as S$1.5-2k ...
    more importantly, easy to re-sell.

If you want solid-gold cases and don't mind an older-style movement, check out the Day-Date 18038 or similar models. Just head only, so you can wear on a leather strap... sometimes only $1-2k more than a Cellini (so, about 5-6k) ... and being a day-date, holds value better.
    Agreed!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Hary View Post
      Bro, listen to me. Buy GMt2c, pair it with nice croco strap. Voila, it becomes a nice dress watch yet sporty
      ... what I found very attractive is a nice old TT GMT16753 nipple dial ... wears very well on a leather strap. I wear it on its native TT jubilee.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X