16750 Market value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16750 Market value

Hi Brothers and sisters, can someone advice the estimated market value for 16750 with box and paper. Thanks for reading...

Originally posted by tthiang View Post
    Hi Brothers and sisters, can someone advice the estimated market value for 16750 with box and paper. Thanks for reading...
    depending on condition and how desperate are the seller and buyer....

non matt dial - 6k - 8k
    matt dial - 9k -12k

ball park figures only.

Comment

Prices are down a lot on the international market.

I have been watching ebay and the int'l forums for this model. Even Matt dials are down to as low as US$3200 (S$4800). With box/papers one closed at US$4400 (S$6600).

For a good condition one without box/papers ... I think most to pay is S$5 - 5.5k , depending on condition.

I'm waiting till Jan for prices to soften even further before picking one up.

Comment

Where do you buy these vintage watches? Oversea? I think its risky watch may not reach your home, you are taking $5k betting. JMHO. Given current economic situation buyer may be desperated take money and missing in action. Even some high post forum honest seller doing that (MIA).

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
          Prices are down a lot on the international market.

I have been watching ebay and the int'l forums for this model. Even Matt dials are down to as low as US$3200 (S$4800). With box/papers one closed at US$4400 (S$6600).

For a good condition one without box/papers ... I think most to pay is S$5 - 5.5k , depending on condition.

I'm waiting till Jan for prices to soften even further before picking one up.
          that bad now!!! looks like a good time for potential collectors to grab their favourite piece.

Comment

haha, seldom have lobang 1 lah. econmics crisis don have too much effects on vintage and hard to get time pieces.

Comment

Strangely, many sellers locally still asking for 9 - 10K for a 1675 and 16750.

Comment

Originally posted by Democritus View Post
                Strangely, many sellers locally still asking for 9 - 10K for a 1675 and 16750.
                If seller is not desperate for cash, asking prices will still continue to be high. Next year will probably be a better guage for local prices. As mentioned earlier, US and Europe are showing signs of strain with vintage prices falling.
                Time is too precious to be measured by a cheap watch...

Patek 5065, Rolex 16600, 16700, 16710, IWC 3786, JLC Reverso Chrono, PAM 190G, PAM 219I, AP RO Chrono

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X