6694 experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
    HEHE.Found my 6694 with box & paper.Here's the photos.Enjoy.

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/u...lusion84/6694/
    Care to share how much u paid for it? And also your SEAHORSE BOX!!!!!!

Been looking for it!! Think 2nd hand price for the outer box itself can fetch up to around $300!!!

NICE~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
      Care to share how much u paid for it? And also your SEAHORSE BOX!!!!!!

Been looking for it!! Think 2nd hand price for the outer box itself can fetch up to around $300!!!

NICE~~~~
      Haha Paiseh can't advise u on the current price as this watch is pass down by my dad but I dunno he got remember wrongly or not,he told me he got it @ S$500 when he bought it back in 1984.Pls correct me if I'm wrong,i'm just quoting what my dad told me nia.
      累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Haha Paiseh can't advise u on the current price as this watch is pass down by my dad but I dunno he got remember wrongly or not,he told me he got it @ S$500 when he bought it back in 1984.Pls correct me if I'm wrong,i'm just quoting what my dad told me nia.
        Haha... then issit for sale?

Actually I got alot of 6694 liao la... jz missing one with the seahorse box... heehee

Comment

Really ar?U sure outer seahorse box already worth S$300++?if plus inner box,paper & watch how much can I fetch man?

Comment

Really ar?U sure outer seahorse box already worth S$300++?if plus inner box,paper & watch how much can I fetch man?
            Based on wat I saw the last few seahorse boxes being auctioned off, highest is ard $300SGD (Inclusive of inner box). If outer box alone actually 100+ can get liao...

Erm... maybe u can ask bro triton how much he paid for the similar set lor... hahaha

Think your dad got it cheap liao if he only paid around $500 during 1984. Cos during that time 6694 should cost around $650 to $700+... I have a few with receipt from store which shows the price then...

Comment

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
              Based on wat I saw the last few seahorse boxes being auctioned off, highest is ard $300SGD (Inclusive of inner box). If outer box alone actually 100+ can get liao...

Erm... maybe u can ask bro triton how much he paid for the similar set lor... hahaha

Think your dad got it cheap liao if he only paid around $500 during 1984. Cos during that time 6694 should cost around $650 to $700+... I have a few with receipt from store which shows the price then...
              too bad my dad can't find the receipt,If he can find lagi best.That's why I'm saying my dad quote me that.Not sure he still remember the price after so long.
              Actually thinking of collecting all the 4 colours original dial that's available so can change here change there when get sick of the lack dial.

Bro Triton,how much u paid for the 6694 full set.

Comment

too bad my dad can't find the receipt,If he can find lagi best.That's why I'm saying my dad quote me that.Not sure he still remember the price after so long.
                Actually thinking of collecting all the 4 colours original dial that's available so can change here change there when get sick of the lack dial.

Think the original blue dial one quite hard to find... bro triton was looking for it too... but dunno if he found it already.. heehee

For me I dun really wear my 6694 around lor... solely for collection purpose.. Cos I got my daily beater watches to wear ard...

Comment

haha mi too,I rotate between my MM,U-boat & Exp II & the 6694 had been sitting in the box for most of the time only to take it out to wind once in a while.No wrist time for it as I've worried that I will damage it.

Comment

your complete set of 6694 would easily fetch you 2.5k minimum. even more if you have the rivet bracelet.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

triton ur 6694 also same colour dial like me?How much u pay for that?

Comment

Problem with winding crown

Just got a 6694. I am having problem tightening the winding crown. Need to press it hard before I can tighten and it will tighten with only with just half a turn. To release the crown, I only need to turn it slightly and it will unlock. Looks like there is some defect with the winding crown or the grooves. Can you guys tell me what's wrong.

Comment

full set is about 2300.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

eh. what color is yours? cannot remember. with box and papers is about 2300. if just watch and papers under 2k.

triton ur 6694 also same colour dial like me?How much u pay for that?

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

bring it to independent watch repairer if you trust them. there is a ex-rolex technician @ ground floor of people's park complex. facing one of the shops. it is a corner shop near money changer.

Originally posted by Rolex Submariner View Post
                              Just got a 6694. I am having problem tightening the winding crown. Need to press it hard before I can tighten and it will tighten with only with just half a turn. To release the crown, I only need to turn it slightly and it will unlock. Looks like there is some defect with the winding crown or the grooves. Can you guys tell me what's wrong.

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                                bring it to independent watch repairer if you trust them. there is a ex-rolex technician @ ground floor of people's park complex. facing one of the shops. it is a corner shop near money changer.
                                Thanks Triton. Do you think there is something wrong? Bought it from a shop in Bencoolen. Maybe I bring it back to the shop

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X