hi there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi there

hello there everyone. been interested in looking for a vintage rolex for sometime now. i was wandering if anyone could point me in the right direction. tks again and have a great weekend people!!

Are you looking to buy through a private sale or maybe a second-hand watch shop?
    If you know which watch you are looking out for, then I would personally recommend looking through the sales thread in this forum.

Care to share which watch you are looking for?

Comment

good choice...let us know what you looking for and we can help..

Comment

Yeah, maybe can share what you are looking for....vintage sport or vintage dress? Bro Xela is a good person to talk to IMO......

Comment

Originally posted by monstaR View Post
          Yeah, maybe can share what you are looking for....vintage sport or vintage dress? Bro Xela is a good person to talk to IMO......
          Thanks Adrian..

Can consider 5513 matte for a start...

Comment

Or 1680!

Comment

hi guys, thanks for the replies. appreciate all the support i've been getting here. well, to be honest, im kinda ol'fashioned so a recommendation of a good second-hand watch shop would be great. at least i can get a feel of things and do some research first before i actually dive into the purchase...hope to hear from ya'll soon...good evening!

Comment

One of the watch shops that I know of here will be Monstertime but I have not been there personally.......... I got my piece from one of the bros here.

Comment

1680 sub

Hi guys, I found this 1978 sub ref1680 for sale. I was born in 78 so I feel it was fated for me to find this watch since this will be my first vintage. I'm just concerned about the acrylic crystal though. Any comments on this? It's going for $6.9k ++. Appreciate your help people. Cheers,

Comment

What concerns do you have with the acrylic? Do you have pics of the watch?

Comment

Pic of my 78/79 1680

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/39/photoceo.jpg/

Comment

Cool looking vintage....
                        Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Originally posted by monstaR View Post
                          Nice vintage 1680 you got there!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks guys, ,my first vintage piece and enjoying every second of it. Next target should be a 5513 or 18038

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X