replied
    Baselworld

Leave a comment:

• maxbliss888
    replied

Leave a comment:

• maxbliss888
    replied
    There will be pros and cons for sending watches back to RC. The pros are of ourselves new original parts, and certification. The cons are costly and possible damage to old items. It's like sending vintage cars back to the garage. Some like to keep it old, while other like original parts for performance..

Leave a comment:

• minimerc
    replied
    Originally posted by maxbliss888 View Post
    Look at the bright side, after 20 years, these pieces will still be in pristine conditions..
    haha bro. love your positivesness. anyway, dont think this subject has been discussed before" What if RSC damaged the case, ie dent caseback, or ding on case or bent lugs? under this situation, what are the consumers' rights, our rights?

I have heard of cases where red sub lugs were bent when sent for vberification. personnaly, my bezel gold was scratched and i left rsc sucking my thumb...

Leave a comment:

• maxbliss888
    replied
    Davidoff

Leave a comment:

• maxbliss888
    replied

Leave a comment:

• maxbliss888
    replied

Leave a comment:

• maxbliss888
    replied

Leave a comment:

• maxbliss888
    replied

Leave a comment:

• maxbliss888
    replied
    Baselworld 2013

Leave a comment:

• maxbliss888
    replied
    Rolex

Originally posted by minimerc View Post
    What a waste, there goes a vintage piece. Another case of rsc damagihg vintwge dials and watches n replacing it with svc dial, which never ever have the same feelings as vintage dials. At times, i wonder if these actions are delibrate....
    Look at the bright side, after 20 years, these pieces will still be in pristine conditions..

Leave a comment:

• minimerc
    replied
    What a waste, there goes a vintage piece. Another case of rsc damagihg vintwge dials and watches n replacing it with svc dial, which never ever have the same feelings as vintage dials. At times, i wonder if these actions are delibrate....
    My original intention is to have a simple servicing but RC has damaged my mk2 dial and offered to replaces FOC dial, hands etc. Since the dial has been changed, I might as well changed the bezel in order to have a consistent look.

There are many who love faded dial and look but I much prefer to have vintage watch in pristine condition. Since its not he mk 1 dial, I didn't bother to argue with RC..plus they kept the old spare parts as well.

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• ngokyc
    replied
    My original intention is to have a simple servicing but RC has damaged my mk2 dial and offered to replaces FOC dial, hands etc. Since the dial has been changed, I might as well changed the bezel in order to have a consistent look.

There are many who love faded dial and look but I much prefer to have vintage watch in pristine condition. Since its not he mk 1 dial, I didn't bother to argue with RC..plus they kept the old spare parts as well.

Enjoy!

Spoilt the dial and still want to charge HKD 6k++?? Get them to do the job FOC!

Leave a comment:

• r1_77
    replied
    nice~ post more photos when u can

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X