Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oyster SS bracelet for 1601?

Hi people,

I would like to ask if it's possible to buy direct from RSC a brand new Oyster SS bracelet for my 1601? Do they still have stock or of something similar?

I have a leather strap right now on it.

Thanks!

I think it is possible. They are even selling the bracelets for the vintage 6694 model.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by polarinda View Post
      Hi people,

I would like to ask if it's possible to buy direct from RSC a brand new Oyster SS bracelet for my 1601? Do they still have stock or of something similar?

I have a leather strap right now on it.

Thanks!
      it is possible, but it won't be the same model that originally came on your 1601, but a later version with "improvements"...
      “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Does anyone know how much it really cost to get one "brand' new from RSC or any recommendation to get it from aftermarket (i mean 2nd hand) either for (1) SS Bracklet or (2) half gold Bracklet with the new improvements on the deployment buckle??

Actually i owned a 16104 with leather strap and thinking of upgrading to bracklet instead, should you have any lobang, please kindly PM me, i thank you!

Comment

They will give you a 16014 or 16234 bracelet.

I bought a SS Jubilee for my 1601 also...but that was a few years ago, @ $751. Now I heard almost 1k? not sure.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X