Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Price for some Rolex

Hello,

I've kept on stalking on the forum : reading the post and taking great interest of the various conversion, without posting yet.

I currently own a Milgauss 116400GV but I've always been looking for a birth year Rolex (1986). I'm interested in particular into 4 different models.

I would like to know if you guys have a approximative market price for those (including box / papers / goodies), I have an idea in mind for each of those (based on what I've seen) but I would like to have some kind of confirmation :

GMT Master II 16760 Fat Lady with pepsi bezel (from 1986)
    Submariner SS 16800 (from 1986)
    Submariner SS ND 5513 (from 1986)
    Datejust TT champagne dial 16023 (from 1986)

Thanks a lot.

This calls for the vintage gurus like caeden, edimars, c180, triton, and many other "crouching tigers & hidden dragons" ..

Wait for them to respond or you may want to contact them directly if it is very urgent.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hehe, I've been probing for months so basically I can handle a few more days

Comment

Originally posted by dirtysquare View Post
        Hello,

I've kept on stalking on the forum : reading the post and taking great interest of the various conversion, without posting yet.

I currently own a Milgauss 116400GV but I've always been looking for a birth year Rolex (1986). I'm interested in particular into 4 different models.

I would like to know if you guys have a approximative market price for those (including box / papers / goodies), I have an idea in mind for each of those (based on what I've seen) but I would like to have some kind of confirmation :

GMT Master II 16760 Fat Lady with pepsi bezel (from 1986)
        Submariner SS 16800 (from 1986)
        Submariner SS ND 5513 (from 1986)
        Datejust TT champagne dial 16023 (from 1986)

Thanks a lot.
        Datejust TT 16013...Estimate low 3k with box, stick markers.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X