Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliable watch service

Hi,

I just inherited my grandfather's rolex datejust and it doesnt seem to be functioning well. I sent it to RSC for restoration a year ago (replaced the acrylic crystal, bracelet, etc, etc) and paid a good sum of money on it, but its not working properly again. I need some advise on where can i get it serviced at a reputable watch maker/service centre who is able to get it functioning smoothly again.

Would really appreciate any advise provided as this used to be a white gold datejust and my grandad apparently sent it to a non RSC watch maker who switched the white gold casing for an SS one decades ago.

Thanks in advance!

Aaron

Hi, you might want to try Bonfield. Just bring your watch there and ask for a repair quotation.

Comment

Personally, I had not dealt with third party service centres before but had heard good feedback on Top Hour, JW and Watch Klinik ...
      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by snoop View Post
        Hi,

I just inherited my grandfather's rolex datejust... I sent it to RSC for restoration a year ago (replaced the acrylic crystal, bracelet, etc, etc) and paid a good sum of money on it, but its not working properly again.
        bring it back to RSC and let them take a look. be polite, be reasonable, and see if anything can be done. at the very least, you can find out "why" your watch is not "working properly" from RSC...
        “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

I thought retification / overhaul at RSC comes with two year guarantee? If so you may bring it back to them..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X