Just asking if it is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just asking if it is....

possible to change a 6694 caseback to a clear sapphire type??
    Current:
    No More Liao...

bro, my advice keep the watch as original as possible....

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
      I second that ...
      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

original is better imo...
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I think so too, but that is a present for my girl... So just wanna make it nicer for her so that she can appreciate it more....
          Current:
          No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
            I think so too, but that is a present for my girl... So just wanna make it nicer for her so that she can appreciate it more....
            The nice way for Rolex is to keep it original, you may lost the original caseback after the replacement and i'm not too sure on the waterproofing of aftermarket see thru' caseback...my 2 cents

Comment

I feel that try not to give a girl a manual winding watch, as they will usually find it tedious after awhile on the need to wind the watch every now and then...

Girl usually wants a watch that they can wear and go... not one that may damage their nice nice manicure when there is a need to wind or adjust the time...

My suggestion is to give your girl at least an auto or quartz one. Nice one can consider a 69174 or 79174 if your budget permits

Comment

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
                I feel that try not to give a girl a manual winding watch, as they will usually find it tedious after awhile on the need to wind the watch every now and then...

Girl usually wants a watch that they can wear and go... not one that may damage their nice nice manicure when there is a need to wind or adjust the time...

My suggestion is to give your girl at least an auto or quartz one. Nice one can consider a 69174 or 79174 if your budget permits
                Budget abt 3k but intend to change to leather strap... Cos we saw a recon 6694 wif a mop dial with leather strap, n she like it... N i think it is nice too...
                Current:
                No More Liao...

Comment

Budget abt 3k but intend to change to leather strap... Cos we saw a recon 6694 wif a mop dial with leather strap, n she like it... N i think it is nice too...
                  bro, $3k can consider Tudor Chrono 20300

Comment

bro, $3k can consider Tudor Chrono 20300

x2, a good choice.
                    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Prefer the 5 matchstick aka crown
                      Current:
                      No More Liao...

Comment

Aiyah... Like is one thing... But does she knows she gotta wind the watch? Later I guarantee she'll kpkb to u one lor... TRUST ME!!!

I see ur current collection all auto Rollie... Make sure you're prepared to go thru all the trouble of winding a manual watch Hor

Comment

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
                          Aiyah... Like is one thing... But does she knows she gotta wind the watch? Later I guarantee she'll kpkb to u one lor... TRUST ME!!!

I see ur current collection all auto Rollie... Make sure you're prepared to go thru all the trouble of winding a manual watch Hor
                          I am for sure ok wif manual winding... I already told her abt the watch, n she is ok wif it... We just went to see the watch at another shop this evening, watch is with a very nice brand new black color original dial, the case condition isstill very gd with thick lug, so the tech there say just need to service the watch then it is gd to go liao...Think shd be ready by this weekend Fantastic shop wif a very friendly n knowledgeable owner... Will put down the shop name after i collected the watch.... Meanwhile i think bro sam will know which shop i talking abt...
                          Current:
                          No More Liao...

Comment

I am for sure ok wif manual winding... I already told her abt the watch, n she is ok wif it... We just went to see the watch at another shop this evening, watch is with a very nice brand new black color original dial, the case condition isstill very gd with thick lug, so the tech there say just need to service the watch then it is gd to go liao...Think shd be ready by this weekend Fantastic shop wif a very friendly n knowledgeable owner... Will put down the shop name after i collected the watch.... Meanwhile i think bro sam will know which shop i talking abt...
                            Congrats on your new purchase!

Comment

6694 is a great watch. But it can get very annoying winding it, not winding it for the watch to move, but to wind the watch to set the date. There's no QS date function on the 6694 and it can be quite tedious winding it most of the time.

But no doubt, its a nice watch and the last manual winding watch rolex had made...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X