Which model is this?Old Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which model is this?Old Rolex

All rolex gurus out there, i bought this watch 10 years back from a shop at golden landmark and only until recently found it again ( misplaced it ) I am wondering what model is this...............bought this many years back when i was very poor, no regrets coz it still look good except that a little too small for my wrist. Some photos here

Hi,

It looks like a 6694 to me.. or it could be a 6466 depending on the size (As you didn't mention the size).

However the dial (Especially the "ROLEX" word) and hands looks wrong... The case back also not 6694 one... did you get it from a reputable shop? Best to get it check again either at RSC or dealer...

I could be wrong abt the model though... any shifu here can help?

Comment

dial is more like 6694. but case back is suspicious.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Seems like a pre 6694...because of the dial...this kind...looks pretty old.

Hey bro...good thing you are using the leather strap...can you tell us the numbers that are on the case?

Follow this...and tell us the numers accordingly..

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

thanks for all the replies.

I bought it from one of the corner shop on the 2nd level of golden landmark ( dont think it is a reputable shop ). Will not be sending it to RSC as no intention to sell yet as do not tink it is worth much anyway. I remember paying about 1.2K for this.................however i m curious to find out the age of this and the model, will try to bring it to the shop to check the serial no. of marking .....................

wait for my updates bros

Comment

forget to mention that it is boy size and there is no paper or box when i bought it ( last time happy just buy never tink at all hahaha).....

glad to have this forum and i really benefited a lot from the infomation posted here

Comment

Originally posted by cleefho View Post
              thanks for all the replies.

I bought it from one of the corner shop on the 2nd level of golden landmark ( dont think it is a reputable shop ). Will not be sending it to RSC as no intention to sell yet as do not tink it is worth much anyway. I remember paying about 1.2K for this.................however i m curious to find out the age of this and the model, will try to bring it to the shop to check the serial no. of marking .....................

wait for my updates bros

No need to bring to shop lah...you adjust the leather strap abit and try to see if u can peek inside ?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                No need to bring to shop lah...you adjust the leather strap abit and try to see if u can peek inside ?
                haha........i tried but seems like very old and marking not very visible at all...

Comment

dunno wat alibaba is that

Comment

it seems to be B5417

at least that is how I read it....

Comment

Hmm... this seems bad...

IMO, the so call model number is engraved manually and the person who did it had done a really BAD job... Seems to me like a replica from the tell tale signs...

Best to bring it to some shop to have it check out if not going to RSC. At least know if it is authentic even if not planning to sell bro...

Comment

Originally posted by cleefho View Post

dunno wat alibaba is that
                        Uh oh...something seems wrong somewhere...

Originally posted by AK28 View Post
                        at least that is how I read it....
                        Time to buy 4D lah..

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
                        Hmm... this seems bad...

IMO, the so call model number is engraved manually and the person who did it had done a really BAD job... Seems to me like a replica from the tell tale signs...

Best to bring it to some shop to have it check out if not going to RSC. At least know if it is authentic even if not planning to sell bro...
                        Seems bad

Comment

dun recall rolex engraving is that bad....
                          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                            dun recall rolex engraving is that bad....
                            This 1 done manually 1

Comment

buy 4D is a good idea hehehe...........

this watch was service by sincere and a shop at b1 golden landmark before, i m sure the 'heart' is rolex.........whether its authentic is secondary as i go for aesthetics.....

thanks all for the reply to my questions

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X