Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex 6084 (solid gold)

Hi,
    I am newbie to Rolex vintage watch. Recently, I bought a Rolex 6084 solid gold semi-bubble back from a friend. The watch was spoilt. The watch hands stay at 5:45 for a very long time. Can see from the ageing dial.

I heard from my friend that he found the watch, when his uncle passed away. While clearing his house, he picked it up from a ash tray. And the watch actually belonged to his grandfather (From HongKong).

I was thinking, during that time, life is so difficult, those who can afford this watch must be quite well to do. Just my conclusion.

From the net, I found that the watch was made in 1950s. With super+oyster ROLEX screw.

Below is the photo of my Rolex 6084.

Anyone can help, How much it worth? Sorry , I am not selling. Just like to find out the value.

Below is a picture I found online , exact model and dial.

Is your's a textured dial? If yes, then price should be slightly higher...

If I'm not wrong, this watch only comes in 14k gold not 18k. So price wise great discount. Price range should be between 900-1200USD based on condition...Original Bracelet or band also price factor...

Have you brought it to RSC to verify the authenticity yet?

Comment

the marks at 545pm show that it was stored for a long time at that time. Those marks you see on the dial are caused by radium in the hands i.e. the watch was one with a radioactive lume.

Comment

Rolex 6084

Rolex Center will not service or verify vintage watches..The 6084 is often known as the semi - bubbleback.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X