Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Prices are stable or increase in prices

Hi RWC, Rolex Watch Collectors,

I have compared the difference in catalog prices when I was on my overseas business trips.

The value of the vintage piece actually increase in value and the value stable in the year 2009. Hope these informations are useful to you guys. I have updated the pricing for you guys if I get the time to put them up from the catalogs. So please be patience. If you need the pricing for other pieces do let me know. I will see if I can find them in the catalogs.
    Regards
    sgvintagethingy
    http://www.sgvintagethingy.blogspot.com

Overseas Rolex Submariner 16610 price

I hope this information is useful to RWC

Regards
    sgvintagethingy

Comment

Hi,
      Just popped to take a look at your blog.
      You have a unique Omega Speedmaster featured on your blog. I have never seen a 'Snoopy' dial with orange hands Can share more background on this watch?

Ender
      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
      three times is enemy action and
      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
      ."

Comment

Rolex Prices increasing and stable... I dunno, must bring in venerable expert in Panerai subforum to check... he's got an excel spreadsheet... err... no, it's a crystal ball of all watch transactions that took place on the face of this earth, past, present and future... He is the one... Nothing escapes him... only he can claim truth to your statement.... Behold... or face the Boomz!
        "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
        --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
          Hi,
          Just popped to take a look at your blog.
          You have a unique Omega Speedmaster featured on your blog. I have never seen a 'Snoopy' dial with orange hands Can share more background on this watch?

Ender

Yes, is an unique one. The picture is from an overseas vintage sale catalog recently. This watch has since been sold at the price indicated.
          All the watches shown here are from overseas market when I attended while on my business trips. This is a guide and I think lots of local dealers will hate me for showing the prices and will try to discredit the prices. There are so many watches overseas that are local market has never seen before. Singapore is such small market and very limited varieties available on the local market here.
          Regards
          sgvintagethingy

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
            Rolex Prices increasing and stable... I dunno, must bring in venerable expert in Panerai subforum to check... he's got an excel spreadsheet... err... no, it's a crystal ball of all watch transactions that took place on the face of this earth, past, present and future... He is the one... Nothing escapes him... only he can claim truth to your statement.... Behold... or face the Boomz!

Dude, you can ignore the prices here. These prices shown here are from real transactions and not from dealers who want to make the most profits. It is just a guide. I am just trying to educate collectors in Singapore. Anyway, the price list given by dealers here are retail prices. Those shown by me are for vintage watches sold on the overseas market and not current new retail prices in the local market here.
            Regards
            sgvintagethingy

Comment

Originally posted by sgvintagethingy View Post
              Dude, you can ignore the prices here. These prices shown here are from real transactions and not from dealers who want to make the most profits. It is just a guide. I am just trying to educate collectors in Singapore. Anyway, the price list given by dealers here are retail prices. Those shown by me are for vintage watches sold on the overseas market and not current new retail prices in the local market here.
              Bro sgvintagethingy, I beg your pardon on my previous post. Your sharing of knowledge here is indeed commendable and I applaud you for this. I'm only taking a playful jab at a upcoming guru in the Panerai subforum who seems to have a historical spreadsheet on all Panerai resale transactions in Singapore. How does anyone top that?
              "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
              --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sgvintagethingy View Post
                Yes, is an unique one. The picture is from an overseas vintage sale catalog recently. This watch has since been sold at the price indicated.
                All the watches shown here are from overseas market when I attended while on my business trips. This is a guide and I think lots of local dealers will hate me for showing the prices and will try to discredit the prices. There are so many watches overseas that are local market has never seen before. Singapore is such small market and very limited varieties available on the local market here.
                Holy moolahs! It's from the late 60s! And it went for US1670! That's great price for a 60s' speedy. Hmm, I think I have spotted my next grail watch.

Ender
                "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                three times is enemy action and
                over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                ."

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                  Bro sgvintagethingy, I beg your pardon on my previous post. Your sharing of knowledge here is indeed commendable and I applaud you for this. I'm only taking a playful jab at a upcoming guru in the Panerai subforum who seems to have a historical spreadsheet on all Panerai resale transactions in Singapore. How does anyone top that?

Hi Destro22BT, my apology. He must be a local dealer/ retailer from the Panerai subforum. There are quite a local few dealers and local retailers in this forum. Obviously, they want to maintain the local high value profit.
                  Regards
                  sgvintagethingy

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X