Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytona 6263 and Tudor 79260 Price?

Hi,

I am fascinated by these watches....not sure where to find one in singapore....seems rare and how much if available....not sure if it is still within affordable range...Anyone have both the Rolex and Tudor? Must be a lucky chap

My Rolexes and Tudor...

i go japan have alot but no box and papers. it from those well known watches shop but not sure if it 100% real or not?

Comment

I also love these Tudors, here's a couple of mine.....

Comment

The Tudor Tiger Chronograph should be in the region of $3K.

Comment

My dad's 6263 and My Tudor (Vintage?)

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            My dad's 6263 and My Tudor (Vintage?)

This is so nice. if only you have a shot with both watches together. Great collection. A 6263 with full set will be worth like a brand new Toyota Vios....haha.....

Does your tudor come originally with oyster bracelet and is your endlink 605? any photo to show? Tudor Chronos is only a fraction price compared to Daytona...

Not sure if anyone has a full set of Daytonas of different generations like 6263,16520 (200bezel) and finally 116520 to showcase.
            My Rolexes and Tudor...

Comment

It hammer at 35k CHF last month for 6263.

Comment

I don't have my dad's 6263 with me now, so have to ask him open his safe while I wear the tudor then I can take a picture of two together...

I will take some pictures of my tudor later. It should be the original oyster bracelet...

Originally posted by subgmt View Post
                This is so nice. if only you have a shot with both watches together. Great collection. A 6263 with full set will be worth like a brand new Toyota Vios....haha.....

Does your tudor come originally with oyster bracelet and is your endlink 605? any photo to show? Tudor Chronos is only a fraction price compared to Daytona...

Not sure if anyone has a full set of Daytonas of different generations like 6263,16520 (200bezel) and finally 116520 to showcase.

Comment

Here are some pictures of the bracelet... really 605!!!! Wow... you know Tudor well....

More parts borrowed from Rolex...

Comment

Here are some pictures of the bracelet... really 605!!!! Wow... you know Tudor well....

Have the exact same watch and dial as you but mine is an oysterdate and not prince date. BXXXXXX series. Cool. You should also take a photo together with your 116520 if urs is a white dial...That will look cool.
                    My Rolexes and Tudor...

Comment

ha ha... my 116520 is a black dial.... hopefully market will be better and I will get a white dial.....

Have the exact same watch and dial as you but mine is an oysterdate and not prince date. BXXXXXX series. Cool. You should also take a photo together with your 116520 if urs is a white dial...That will look cool.

Comment

Please check out these links to know more about Tudor vintage.

http://rolexnessreviews.blogspot.com/

http://tudorpage.blogspot.com/
                        My Rolexes and Tudor...

Comment

Thanks for the links...

Please check out these links to know more about Tudor vintage.

http://rolexnessreviews.blogspot.com/

http://tudorpage.blogspot.com/

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X