Deep Sea Sea Dweller
    Black dial Milgauss
    White dial Explorer II
    DRSD 1665 MkIII
    Gold Day-Date

Comment

used to, not anymore
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by dan553 View Post
        I use my DRSD as my everyday watch
        wow, respect man!!
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I wear my 6694 most of the weekday now, as it was just serviced and look sparkling.

Comment

well, i guess as long as u know where to service/repair ur vintage collection ( bonfield, tophour...... ), wear n tear shouldnt be an big issue. maybe u can find out this infor from members who replied. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by siambee View Post
              well, i guess as long as u know where to service/repair ur vintage collection ( bonfield, tophour...... ), wear n tear shouldnt be an big issue. maybe u can find out this infor from members who replied. Cheers.

Personally i think when you wear a vintage watch you carry yourself with a kind of character, some will think you are Old man, having old man taste but honestly I feel very different whenever I wear my 1968 datejust 1603. Its really nice feeling and I wear it almost daily and sometimes i wear it while I sleep too.

Cheers!

Danz

Datejust 1603
              Explorer II white
              Turn O Graph black
              Oyster Date white

Comment

I generally wear the plastic vintages only during my off days, sapphires are for my working days.

Comment

wearing my 18038 regularly, not everyday, but few times a week...

Comment

Vintage Rolex repair

The highest quality, fairest price repair service is Stephen Thomas of Quality Watch Repair, Portland, OR. http://qualitywatchrepair.com/

Comment

Hi guys, I have inherited a oysterdate black dial from my godfather who passed away more than 10years ago. Unfortunately, the papers and boxes were missing. The watch is in good working condition. However, the last servicing was done at a chinatown shop cos I was not working, and my dad kindly offered to change the winding chain cos it broke. My question is, is there any way RSC can verify the authenticity of the watch?
                      The watch is exactly the same oysterdate show in this blog

http://precisiontime.blogspot.com/20...1_archive.html

I'm not sure how true is it, but RSC will not service a rolex without papers or it was serviced by other watchshops. Pls advise guys. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Rsc

Originally posted by traveller78 View Post
                        Hi guys, I have inherited a oysterdate black dial from my godfather who passed away more than 10years ago. Unfortunately, the papers and boxes were missing. The watch is in good working condition. However, the last servicing was done at a chinatown shop cos I was not working, and my dad kindly offered to change the winding chain cos it broke. My question is, is there any way RSC can verify the authenticity of the watch?
                        The watch is exactly the same oysterdate show in this blog

http://precisiontime.blogspot.com/20...1_archive.html

I'm not sure how true is it, but RSC will not service a rolex without papers or it was serviced by other watchshops. Pls advise guys. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

RSC will not service a watch if there are fake parts in the watch. They will gladly service any Rolex even without papers. RSC will authenticate a watch for $75 service charge. hope this helps.
                        My Current

Rolex Daytona 116515
                        Rolex Submariner 16610
                        Rolex Submariner 116610
                        Rolex Date 1550
                        IWC Spitfire Chronograph 371705
                        IWC Portuguese 7 Days 500107
                        Omega Ocean Planet 22015000
                        Bell & Ross Heritage BR126
                        Grand Seiko GMT SBGM021
                        Seiko Sumo SBDC001
                        Seiko Sumo SBDC003
                        Seiko Marinemaster SBDX012
                        Seiko Brightz SDGZ013 Chronograph

Comment

Hi, thanks for the info. $75 for authentication is reasonable. But after authentication can still service? I'm not sure what are the parts inside. Hopefully nothing much was done in the last servicing at chinatown.

Comment

Originally posted by traveller78 View Post
                            Hi, thanks for the info. $75 for authentication is reasonable. But after authentication can still service? I'm not sure what are the parts inside. Hopefully nothing much was done in the last servicing at chinatown.
                            If you want to service..then go straight to servicing...it's in a sense free authentication

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

ya.... I supposed that's the best way out...

Comment

Since RSC won't service my rollie if there are fake parts inside, wonder if I bring it to Top Hour, get uncle to help me verify which parts are fake and change it back to original, then I bring it back to RSC for authentication..... hahaha....

I just wana revert it back to it's original shape before I handover to my kids for keepsake... wont be selling it though....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X