1675 with red bezel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1675 with red bezel?

was browsing around golden landmark today with a friend. at one of the shops (after prising ourselves away from admiring their steve mcqueen), i saw they had a 1675 with an all red bezel.
    never knew that rolex ever had such a bezel..

i cant say i have seen one before, definitely suss
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Any possibility of it aging into a "reddish" from an original bezel colour

Comment

unlikely *imo*, any pics?
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

it was not an aged pepsi bezel, colour was uniformly red..

didnt take pics.. the guys at this place seemed rather unfriendly. will try the next time i am there if the watch is still there. anyone wants to see, its the shop in the back row on the 2nd floor in the, facing the corner coffeeshop.

Comment

I saw it before. I think it is not.....

Interested buyer can try verify at rsc.

I heard few friends who buy from that shopping centre, their watches all got problem.

I don't buy from there as to me that place seem complicated leh.

Comment

i think there was one previously put up for sale in sg-roc. can do a search.
              have seen 'purplish-red' one before and it's because of aging...but as a brand new piece.. not sure... but then, there's the all blue bezel which is not in dispute, so cannot rule out an all red version...
              "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
              three times is enemy action and
              over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
              ."

Comment

A black bezel can fade to purple. i have one which has faded to a very royal purple...

but red, probably a 3rd party bezel like those you see on ebay for US$10.

That said - buy the seller. If you don't trust the seller, don't buy. Not worth the worry.

Comment

Think bro Singapore Rolex Center was selling one 1675 with all red dial and bezel... can do a search. But dunno if you are referring to the same watch...

Comment

Guys! I was at Golden landmark today. Saw that "full red" 1675 also. The color seems fade... like what Ender mentioned... 'purplish-red'... something like "dead blood" colour. I have seen the "full blue" 1675 from one website but haven't heard of any "full red" 1675 before.

One more rare find from that shop! I saw a 6542 in the front showcase!!! Went into the shop, there sits an old man looking at his handphone. I was in the shop for at least ONE full minute and he still treat me "disappear"... So I start a conversation by greeting him "Boss". He looked at me. I asked him about the GMT outside. He puzzled and look out. He asked me which one and I pointed at the 6542. He look at me as if WTF this "young" man asking me about this watch?!?!?!? I asked him if he is selling it. He said," you know, this is a very very old watch!" I nobbed. Then he went on, "This is a 1962 (or 1963 can't hear properly as he speaked very softly) GMT." So I asked again politely, "how much is it?" He replied me "S$50000". I asked if it comes with paper and box, he said "no". I thank him and left as there were some customers walked into the shop....

If the shop owner happens to be a member here, I must say "sorry" to him here as I don't the money to buy from him now. That's why I don't want to disturb him more asking more questions.... He seems not so patient towards people.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                      Guys! I was at Golden landmark today. Saw that "full red" 1675 also. The color seems fade... like what Ender mentioned... 'purplish-red'... something like "dead blood" colour. I have seen the "full blue" 1675 from one website but haven't heard of any "full red" 1675 before.

One more rare find from that shop! I saw a 6542 in the front showcase!!! Went into the shop, there sits an old man looking at his handphone. I was in the shop for at least ONE full minute and he still treat me "disappear"... So I start a conversation by greeting him "Boss". He looked at me. I asked him about the GMT outside. He puzzled and look out. He asked me which one and I pointed at the 6542. He look at me as if WTF this "young" man asking me about this watch?!?!?!? I asked him if he is selling it. He said," you know, this is a very very old watch!" I nobbed. Then he went on, "This is a 1962 (or 1963 can't hear properly as he speaked very softly) GMT." So I asked again politely, "how much is it?" He replied me "S$50000". I asked if it comes with paper and box, he said "no". I thank him and left as there were some customers walked into the shop....

If the shop owner happens to be a member here, I must say "sorry" to him here as I don't the money to buy from him now. That's why I don't want to disturb him more asking more questions.... He seems not so patient towards people.

相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

You are the shop owner??

That's a beauty!!!

Originally posted by Ray_Watches View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                          You are the shop owner??

That's a beauty!!!
                          Eh.. I'm not tat Boss.. I have higher service standard...
                          相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

that's good.... good service is good... maybe there are many "smelly" customer in Golden Landmark, that's there is not much service over there... back to the 2 watches I saw, I also see some big orange arrows too but didn't ask how much...

Originally posted by Ray_Watches View Post
                            Eh.. I'm not tat Boss.. I have higher service standard...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X