List prices please-Milly GV and Daytona steel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List prices please-Milly GV and Daytona steel

Hi, Can someone please advise what the RRP for these watches are and what to expect as premium or discount from AD's . Back in october last year the milly GV was sold at about 14.5-15 K premium by AD's . Am I right , that the Milly GV can be gotten at close to RRP ? Thanks.

I called a few local ADs yesterday and most of them quoted me S$17000 for the SS Daytona. Most of them however has no stock... But for the TT Daytona the price is S$18k++ but still negotiablethey said.

Comment

GV not really considered close...but also getting close...current price about 10k

Hahaha...ADs still quote 17k for SS daytona.. and no stock...best....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks Guys,

And I thought prices for these 2 watches were coming down quick to close to RRP.So the Daytona steel still reigns supreme and the GV has come back down to earth with a thud.

Comment

Originally posted by Haolian King View Post
          I called a few local ADs yesterday and most of them quoted me S$17000 for the SS Daytona. Most of them however has no stock... But for the TT Daytona the price is S$18k++ but still negotiablethey said.
          17k... and no stock... gosh! dont even bother wasting your time there
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

That's the beauty of 116520!!!

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
            17k... and no stock... gosh! dont even bother wasting your time there

Comment

no stock no talk. conversely, no money also no talk.
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                no stock no talk. conversely, no money also no talk.
                hi s.c, I heard u can get ss daytona at close to rrp in Australia, just have to be put on waiting list....is it true?

Comment

Actually will it be better to buy a TT Daytona for S$18k than to pay S$17k for a SS Daytona? Can any bro comment pls... I was thinking at least the TT could sell for more since there is 18k gold.
                  Last edited by triton; 21-02-09, 07:22 AM.

Comment

depends on supply and demand. currently SS models are more in demand compared to TT with about the same supply. hence SS models are price higher than TT. but who knows, in future, the TT is more in demand?

Actually will it be better to buy a TT Daytona for S$18k than to pay S$17k for a SS Daytona? Can any bro comment pls... I was thinking at least the TT could sell for more since there is 18k gold.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Raw material cost theory doesn't apply to Rolex bro....

Comment

TT Daytona where got so high? I've been quoted at two places at around $15,200 after discount. And yes they had stock, I was holding the watch while they quoted me the price.

I was very very very tempted .....

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                          Raw material cost theory doesn't apply to Rolex bro....
                          That's true man! SS DJ and TT DJ is of the same price in the preowned market. More expensive to buy..maybe more disc but...resale is worth same as SS DJ

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I think the cost of metal is insignificant to the selling price of the watch. Like the cost of the metal is only a small percentage of price.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballwatch View Post
                              hi s.c, I heard u can get ss daytona at close to rrp in Australia, just have to be put on waiting list....is it true?
                              Hi,

yes you can get daytona close to RPP, PROVIDED u r able to get u hand on 1. hahaha. heard waiting list for black SS daytona is 1-3 yrs. i m still waiting for 1 myself. sigh.

all the other models like Sub LV, GMT IIc are readily available, put out on display.

cheers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X