Rolex Japan AD question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Japan AD question

Hi all , just wanna confirm about Rolex bought from Japan , was told they will mail warranty card to us by post . Is it true , can confirm anyone bought from Japan .was tempted to buy submariner 116610LV when stop over in Japan 2 days ago, kind of cheap at 740,000JPY = $9,400 after tax rebate, was told they have stock arriving everyday.
    Thanks

Yes warranty card will be mailed by rolex japan to u.

But the 116610lv is a hot model, not sure if stocks are readily available at ADs.
    elusive

Comment

Thanks for reply and answer . Was in Saitama , Sogo . The staff told me almost everyday they can get one piece by ordering thru Rolex Japan if there is demand .

Comment

Oh , So they will print not write on the warranty card . No wonder they told me need to fill up a form . Should have bought it , thought was not reliable .

Comment

Was just wondering is there any resource/site where we can check out retail prices of ADs around the world?

Comment

I didn't know that Japan is selling at that price. Could have got it when I was in Japan last month. Damn

Comment

Only Japan price , you goggle , housekihiroba.jp . There is 2 prices one is the grey importer and one is the Japan AD price . Must click on each model then you will know the price

Comment

Vry informative.
                Thx guys

Comment

It's mainly due to the recent depreciation of the jpy against major currencies that is making the price attractive.
                  elusive

Comment

How about in Narita airport, another Rolex or Panerai AD there? Will be transiting in Narita airport next month.

Thanks!

Comment

My friend at Osaka was quoted 940000 jap yen. More than 11k sgd.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffees View Post
                        How about in Narita airport, another Rolex or Panerai AD there? Will be transiting in Narita airport next month.

Thanks!
                        I don't see any Rolex or Panerai AD in the airport

Comment

Originally posted by wee47 View Post
                          Hi all , just wanna confirm about Rolex bought from Japan , was told they will mail warranty card to us by post . Is it true , can confirm anyone bought from Japan .was tempted to buy submariner 116610LV when stop over in Japan 2 days ago, kind of cheap at 740,000JPY = $9,400 after tax rebate, was told they have stock arriving everyday.
                          Thanks
                          Yup they do post the warranty card to you, I got mine via EMS about almost to 3 weeks and is nicely printed instead of hand written.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffees View Post

Thanks!
                            No rolex or Pam in Narita airport. Just came back from there.

Comment

Any good ADs in Tokyo or Hokkaido? Planning to go in July, any good chance for Deepsea or Explorer II? Any price available? And tax refundable? Thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X