No announcement yet.

New GMT master 2 blue n black bezel 116710BLNR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the timeline (from link given by Oceanklassik), GMT 2 16710 was as early as 1989 so I would say that this E series 1990/91 is still good.

Oceanklassik,

In this case the warranty paper not named & dated, is it still useful? Would RSC still acknowledge the warranty?

Comment

I'm not too sure about this but have read somewhere that the RSC was unlikely to honor anymore warranty, and this is due to the 'old age' of the watch. But I'm not too sure how RSC determines this.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

NOS also need to have reasonable shelf life
        Cant be honor warranty for a 20yr old NOS

Comment

Is the watch brand new? Likely to be 2nd hand. I doubt ADs trade via eBay.

Anyway can send to RSC for verification or servicing. Should assure its an authentic piece.

It's from early 1990s probably you can check with RSC how much it cost to overhaul it. Reviews the battle scars the watch carries if any.

Comment

Yea what was said sound reasonable, basically the paper would serve more for the purpose of verification.

Comment

Hi..i have a gmt 2 16713...E series..yup 1991 yr..still can go RSC for service but of course no more warranty la...pay n pay only..lol

Comment

i still prefer the old version black colour with green pin

Comment

No lah can't be. The AD at people's park chinatown selling 11500 confirm. It was price back in Nov13 if I'm not wrong. I have a couple of friends that bought from local AD. 11500 seems to be the standard price among all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Javincho
                    Price still at premium at $13K n some AD no stock
                    Actually the retail is at 11670nett for most ad. But without discount cos even rolex boutique itself is selling at this price at ion outlet. Can check it out if u want to. 13k is super over price.

Comment

GMT Master 2, blue black bezel

Hi,

Anyone know how much is Singapore AD selling the GMT Master 2 blue black bezel ?

thx
                      Rolex Smurf 116619LB | Rolex Deepsea 126660 | Rolex Batman 116710BLNR | Rolex Daytona Black 116520 | Rolex Kermit 16610LV | Rolex GMT 2 116718LN Green Dial | Rolex Polar 16570 | Rolex DJ 115200 | AP ROO Montauk Highway | PAM 312 | PAM 425 | Cartier Santos XL | Maurice Lacroix Skeleton MP6258 | Maurice Lacroix PT6187/97

Comment

Comment

Which AD ?

thx
                          Rolex Smurf 116619LB | Rolex Deepsea 126660 | Rolex Batman 116710BLNR | Rolex Daytona Black 116520 | Rolex Kermit 16610LV | Rolex GMT 2 116718LN Green Dial | Rolex Polar 16570 | Rolex DJ 115200 | AP ROO Montauk Highway | PAM 312 | PAM 425 | Cartier Santos XL | Maurice Lacroix Skeleton MP6258 | Maurice Lacroix PT6187/97

Comment

there is a set for sale for @ $10900 in the rolex garage by a private seller.
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

most ADs should offer list price for 116710blnr, the only problem is whether you can find it as it is usually sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by leoleo View Post
                                Hi,

Anyone know how much is Singapore AD selling the GMT Master 2 blue black bezel ?

thx
                                thg n rolex boutique shld be 11670 as for Cortina shld be 11710 if I'm wasn't wrong.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X