Yellow gold blue sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Throttle
    All this talk is making me feel like buying one too.....

Basket, always kena poison here
    Buy one to match your GMT IIC solid gold. You wear one and your wife wears one as couple watches. Perfect solid gold sports - blue and green. LIKE x100.

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
      Cannot lah dude.
      As it is i had to permanently cut the gold links of the president bracelet so that she can wear the YG daydate.
      A full gold sports is overkill for her very slender wrist.

As couple watch, we have each a Daydate. But we never wear them together becos we dont quite buy the notion of couple watch. Heh

By the way my gold gmt is not green, its black dial to match the black bezel.

However, i will certainly consider a blue gold sub as the next purchase since i still cant find my gold daytona on croco

I must go and check my eyes liao. Recently mistaken a SS Deepsea as "gold" Deepsea; now mistaken your black GMT as green one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiroki
        Full gold blue, I understand, I only can make it half gold, ok lah IMHO, I think so: the hunting is about the outstanding gold deepsea, funny lah: hehe !!
        You are really making me oustanding paiseh lah...lol

Comment

Originally posted by chiamcc View Post
          Buy one to match your GMT IIC solid gold. You wear one and your wife wears one as couple watches. Perfect solid gold sports - blue and green. LIKE x100.

By the way Chiamcc, just to update, i bought it for Throttle already, no long after your post...

Comment

116618 is real solid when I tried on my senior one. Heavy n real striking cos he prefer my 116613 instead lol. Important is able to bring out the look I guess. Gold watches can be very trendy too.

Comment

Most of the people here thinks any full solid gold rolex that a guy wears will look like uncle... But actually alot of uncles i've seen either wear a very stretched out datejust or a 6694... And also some uncles wearing day-dates... I think wearing any full gold rolex sports is masculine and bling...
              HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
              ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
              Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
              Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
              Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
              TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
              G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
              Rolex ladies datejust
              vintage Cartier tank 18k
              TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds