Hulk 116610LV vs 16610LV 50th Anniversary Submariner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hiroki View Post
    Yes you are right only asked which one to buy.
    If you can provide information that i ask. (Please State Reason)
    I can learn something from you abang sayang ku abang
    Abang. I should be learning more from you and not the other way round. Since you asked, I prefer the non-ceramic Rolex models. Personal choice and definitely not because it is discontinued.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Oh good news you go Nippon. Buy at Nippon now is a good time to buy LV at Nippon. I think you can get about 10k sgd.
      Oh really, from the Jap AD ? Any to recommend in Tokyo ?

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Abang. I should be learning more from you and not the other way round. Since you asked, I prefer the non-ceramic Rolex models. Personal choice and definitely not because it is discontinued.
        No lah don't say like that we all SG roc members. We learning from one another that's how we can improve right. We Help one another to make SG roc one of the best watch forum in the world. Maybe some members like old model like you, Maybe some members like new model like me. No obligation lah !!

Comment

Originally posted by dtctan View Post
          Oh really, from the Jap AD ? Any to recommend in Tokyo ?
          If you go Tokyo, try one of this place, seibu shoping center at Toyoshimaku minamiikebukuro. Good luck and happy hunting !!!

Comment

If you go Tokyo, try one of this place, seibu shoping center at Toyoshimaku minamiikebukuro. Good luck and happy hunting !!!
            Many thanks for sharing .. Will try to walk walk and see got any good deal or not

Comment

116610LV - beautiful green ceramic bezel with sunburst dial. If not wrong, dial coated with gold. A lot of new technology too, like blue illum and better clasp. Overall, I love hulk than Kermit.

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                116610LV - beautiful green ceramic bezel with sunburst dial. If not wrong, dial coated with gold. A lot of new technology too, like blue illum and better clasp. Overall, I love hulk than Kermit.
                you are right. I like the new improvements outstanding. The new LV face and ceramic bezel is Green , Blue illum is very outstanding, The new bracelet is solid and the clasp useful outstanding. Not to forget rolex blue parachrom hairspring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pIl4ygyuwY

Comment

a pix speck more then a thousand words~

[IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X