Comment

TS only asked which one to buy le
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

16610LV 50thb

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            TS only asked which one to buy le
            Yes you are right only asked which one to buy.
            If you can provide information that i ask. (Please State Reason)
            I can learn something from you abang sayang ku abang

Comment

I've owned both and here's my opinion:-

116610LV
              - love the dial which seemed to change colour when viewed from different angles
              - better clamps quality compared to the 16610's which seems kinda "light weight"

16610LV
              - love the black black dial with green bezel combo, machiam getting the best of both worlds
              - it's just me but I felt the smaller 16610LV sits and feels better on my wrist
              - the transition of the flow between the size of the lugs and the bracelet seem nicer

These are some points I could think of as of now and I've recently sold off my hulk and kept my 16610LV but of course I'm sure supporter of the hulk has plenty to add on the advantages of the hulk over the Kermit...cheers

Comment

Will go for the 16610LV due to discontinued 50th anniversary edition.

Comment

imho the green looks weird on both 50th anniversary model and the ceramic model
                  but if really need to make a choice between the 2, i'd say the ceramic green because of the green gold dial
                  its unique - it gives a different shade of green under different lighting condition

however the green ceramic looks plasticky, and the ceramic green doesnt match the dial green (one being plastic, the other being metal)

apart from the dial apperance, the maxi index, larger case and solid clasp gives the ceramic model a beefier look
                  the anniversary model with stamped clasp, metal bezel insert and smaller case looks a tad scrawny

the reason why the black sub C looks more classic is because the black on the ceramic bezel and the black on the dial are uniform and matching; the green ceramic and the green gold dial color doesnt match
                  Last edited by skydweller_sg; 16-04-13, 05:07 PM.

Comment

I will choose 116610LV cause I'm eyeing it now but contemplating between this or the DSSD which I have sold earlier last year which I kinda of regretted and I think this will my last watch purchase for this year liao (I hope) .. Bought 3 last year and 1 during Feb or March this year ... Gotta stop or money in my bank account will be depleted in no time at the rate I'm buying
                    Last edited by dtctan; 16-04-13, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dtctan View Post
                      I will choose 116610LV cause I'm eying it now but contemplating between this or the DSSD which I have sold earlier last year which I kinda of regretted
                      You sold your LV ?

Comment

Sorry ... I mean I sold my DSSD

Comment

Sorry ... I mean I sold my DSSD
                          Oh now i understand. Get LV lah !!

Comment

Can only get 1 more this year, still contemplating but I think most likely I will go for the 116610LV .. Maybe after my Japan trip

Comment

Can only get 1 more this year, still contemplating but I think most likely I will go for the 116610LV .. Maybe after my Japan trip
                              Oh good news you go Nippon. Buy at Nippon now is a good time to buy LV at Nippon. I think you can get about 10k sgd.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X