Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolex Explorer I (114270) on Leather Strap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Explorer I (114270) on Leather Strap?

Was having a chat with a friend just now and we suddenly digressed into Rolex Explorer. We felt that Rolex Explorer I on a black leather strap might actually works well, but online searches have only shown a few hits.

So I was just wondering, does anyone here did something similar before? Pictures are definitely welcomed! ^_^
    "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

i have mine on light brown strip.
    diamond & sapphire glass are NOT friends!!

Comment

I am thinking of changing my Explorer II (Black) 42mm to a Black leather strap with Orange thread stiching (orange thread to compliment the orange hand...). But could not find any website selling this design. Anyone seen this type of design before? Any shop in Singapore that is selling customised leather strap?

Comment

You may consider to approach one of our members here ("ten10") to customize one for you. He makes watch straps, mainly leather ones.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Vice View Post
          I am thinking of changing my Explorer II (Black) 42mm to a Black leather strap with Orange thread stiching (orange thread to compliment the orange hand...). But could not find any website selling this design. Anyone seen this type of design before? Any shop in Singapore that is selling customised leather strap?

Not exactly black leather strap with orange stitching, but you can simply ask a strap maker to make one for you. I use gunny straps:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X