Gmt 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmt 2

I have a bought a GMT2 in July 2012. Most of the time is in the safe and only use it on week end.
    Last Saturday as usual I took the watch out and power it up for use but when I pull out the crown to adjust the time n the date, I notice the hour hand does not make a click when turning the crown.The hour hand just move smoothly.
    When the crown is fully out the GMT and the minute hands is turning but not the hour hand. What happened, I always thought Rolex watches is one of the most reliable.
    Anyone is knowledgable to know the reason.

its sounds normal dude

Comment

Haha.. don't panic, that's normal! Unscrew the crown completely and wind towards 12 * clock to power up the watch. Pull out the crown once to move the green GMT hand both ways, which jumps one hour, and it also moves the date.. pull out twice, the second hand stops, and wind the hour hand which moves smoothly (GMT hand also moves).. The way it works, when you travel to a new time zone, the GMT hand is easily moved to the new time zone that you are now in, while the hour hand still shows the home time.. But it's flexible, you can adjust the bezel, the GMT hand or the hour hand to what suits you!

Comment

Here my GMT IIc with its GMT hand showing London time, while hour hand shows local time.. bezel not moved.

Comment

Nice one! Saw one fuy wearing this at Church the other day..was so distracted..couldnt keep ky eyes off it. Wear it with good health ya! Cheerio.

Comment

super gorgeous! droolz...

Originally posted by kenn18 View Post
            Here my GMT IIc with its GMT hand showing London time, while hour hand shows local time.. bezel not moved.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Sorry fr noob question. So the gmt hand can only move when u wind the watch to 12o clock?? Dmmn.. I need to read more abt my gmt..

Comment

Originally posted by tbl12345 View Post
                  Sorry fr noob question. So the gmt hand can only move when u wind the watch to 12o clock?? Dmmn.. I need to read more abt my gmt..
                  Erm, no! The gmt hand(green) can move only when u adjust the min hand. The hour hand can move on its own. Have fun setting the time. Cheers...
                  Current:
                  No More Liao...

Comment

Look fantastic on yr wrist!

Comment

nice two tone, but am torn between this and the full gold

Comment

love the two tone. nice blend of uncle and modern IMO. the gold numbers on the black bezel sells it for me.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X