DSSD - The choice of the "working" man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSSD - The choice of the "working" man

LOL. Read the current issue of Revolution magazine. Their usual top 10 watches.

In the top 5 watches for sommelier category, Everose Gold Daytona!

In the top 5 watches for gigolo .... hehhheh ... Deep Sea Sea Dweller !!!!
    Number 2 was solid gold AP ROO.

Lucky I like the EG Daytona and didn't succumb to buy the DSSD! If not, go out sure got lots of attention from some "ladies"!!

no worries....
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
      haha. just pulling your leg....cos i might end up with one too by the end of this year. but i thou triton and kenny should buy deepsea too. so when both of them go pator, look more gay.
      Andrew Tay,

YOU #$$^%#%&&***
      A Crown For Every Achievement.

Comment

i think that's the password for men.com
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Mardi Gras ?!

Comment

Super B.B.M. sia..
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

For me bros, i love to a owns a DSSD and i really don't care what people think lor. If just me and my DSSD........drool.......

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                For me bros, i love to a owns a DSSD and i really don't care what people think lor. If just me and my DSSD........drool.......

What about the YG DD!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  What about the YG DD!
                  Bro, working VERY Hard to fund my DSSD, YG DD<, WG DD, GMT Ceramic Pespsi, SS Daytona, Seagull.......drool..............drool............ .SIAO LEOW LAH !!!!!

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

I am thinking of the SS Daytona vs WG/YG DD now more and more poison!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

YG DD is the way to go!!!!
                      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Think me over 40+++++ get WG DD more suitable for me. Young and sucessfull young men ie Darkie and feilong should get YG DD and Daytona.

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

hahaha..i am not a young fellow here...definately not in D.A league...hahaha...i am juz a noobie here passing time during working hours..hahaha...certainly can ill-afford a WG DD or even a 6694...hehehehehe
                          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Think me over 40+++++ get WG DD more suitable for me. Young and sucessfull young men ie Darkie and feilong should get YG DD and Daytona.

I am also in the older group....but still like Rolex. WG DD is nice, but not easy to find and quite exp. YG DD is nice too, and the prices tend to be within reach. A champagne dial would be nice and it is possible to get a older one below 10K. May be Darkie could advise on this, and on possible lobangs to buy.

DSSD is not for me...to expensive. For sport watch, what's affordable for me is the sub with date. Sub w/o date is really very good value for money as can get one at around 4500 with cert.

I like to wear my watches and give it good wrist time; and don't want to spend a lot and put watch behind iron doors.

Comment

No one likes the Everose Gold Daytona? That's still my dream target!
                              I think DeepSea price can come down a bit more ... maybe next year or so can buy already. But EG Daytona ... haiz... that takes some serious moolah. got to slog long long then see whether can maybe afford one.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X