No announcement yet.

Buy now or wait????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the same dilemma when I caught my eyes on the Hulk, wait or buy. Only found 1 piece at THG OC quoting me $13K, some other AD telling me stock will come in by end Feb, but qty and prices unknown.

In the end, I return back to THG after a couple of days and found the last piece sold. I was lucky to find another piece and bought it without hesitation. Some might feel that was impulsive buying, but my philosophy then was simple. If wait and price maintain/ increase, then why wait. If buy and price drop, I'll probably just need to wait till the next price increase, it'll still be priced more than what I pay now.

Comment

Hi pda_lover,
      You and me have same taste for blue (yes, wifeys are always inclined to colours closer to diamond) and it is one YM I'm eyeing too.

5-7.5% is what you can get from local ADs but not all have stock (last check, there's one at Lucky Plaza AD right outside Rolex Centre). List is at 15.1k and there are some BNIB going in forums within the 12-14k range, which is really tempting. Buy now if you really desire it but I'll take my chances with the joy of hunting plus polarity shifts among other wishlists.

If you are travelling to countries with weaker currencies now (eg Europe/HK), you will find it more attractive getting it there after tax refunds. My next working trip to HK will include a market survey of the YM prices there and I can keep you updated, unless you will take the dive into the blue sooner.

Comment

it will be.more n more expensive... buy now better

Comment

Comment

Comment

airport can save is only gst

Comment

i always tink winner is always the one who buys earlier.
                Collection:
                - rolex 11670blnr
                - tudor pelagos

Comment

Originally posted by watcher78 View Post
                  i always tink winner is always the one who buys earlier.
                  Winner is the brand and shop you buy. And also the seller at times.
                  Nothing wrong with looking around and doing research to buy a piece. In reality, buy what you are comfortable with at a price that is acceptable to you. Most people will not share what they pay (& that's just life). So if you find something & it talks to you price, looks,design etc. Buy it. If not walk away. There will always be another time.

Comment

buy now before price increase,,,rolex always had price adjusment every year,,,for new product 2013 usually will distribute around Sep-Oct 2013 & YM will not come up with new model bcoz 116622 Blue is new model for 2012,,,,discount usually they offered 10% U try to bid around 12%,,,,happy hunting bro

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X