No announcement yet.

Look at these images of a FAKE DSSD !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a cruel society nwdays ! if you are poor , even if you wear a Real product.. others will say its a Fake watch. But if you are Rich, Yet wear a imitation Watch... people will say its a REAL watch! so ??? Who's real yet Fake? haha..

Comment

Been to Shenzhen , ZhuHai and Guangzhou. they had a few grades of imitation watches! even me wearing my rolex explorer2, the shop sales man still say where did i buy my replica??? haha. i am sad yet disappointed, coz no body wears a Real Rolex in china. they have range frm $50 out of the counter or a higher grade replica that comes with rolex box and it cost $1200... so.. its all in your mind, can you cheat urself ?

Comment

My colleague goes around with a fake DSSD and pretend its real. More often or not, I seen him raising his wrist to show it off to ppl who did not suspect any foul play. I really sick of this sight.... :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Saveallbears View Post
          Whats the point of buying fake? Get a casio better la
          or buy swatch automatic... still a genuine swiss made, automatic watch!!

Comment

But I think it's good to look and read about those fake watches, even better if you have the chance to handle it. It will give you an idea of how good the fake can be and learn how to look for tell tale sign that it's a fake... Take it as an education process...
            Current:
            No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
              But I think it's good to look and read about those fake watches, even better if you have the chance to handle it. It will give you an idea of how good the fake can be and learn how to look for tell tale sign that it's a fake... Take it as an education process...
              I agree

Comment

To each his own I say. As long as they are honest about it and do not try to pass if off as gen to me or to sell, I'm ok with it. There are bros in this very forum who frequent and buy from the rep forums too.

Comment

Fake as a cheap trill is ok. But on the long run, buyer himself will lose out. I have a friend who owns a tray of fake Rolex and PAM watches, a dozen of them at least. Easily $2k wasted, or 200k saved, from not buying the real stuff????... u decide.

Comment

There are many grade of replica, came across a friend from Taiwan many years back, he replica the rolex in such a way buy using real gold, real crystal, real diamond and then seiko movement but not cheap hor

Comment

No matter what i won't wear a fake. It's just not me.

Comment

if you buy and wear a fake, the only person you are fooling is yourself

Comment

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
                          if you buy and wear a fake, the only person you are fooling is yourself
                          AGREE !!! I dont buy anything UNLESS its original !!
                          ROLEX.

Comment

I think as long wear Liao happy is most important

Comment

I just could not understand why would someone spend even a dollar on a fake Rolex. Instead of wearing a fake rolex, just buy a nice CK watch, Sinn or a Tag quartz.

Comment

Counterfeitors are the scourge of the planet. Takes away all economic, emotional and perceived value of goods.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X