is there such an explorer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there such an explorer?

hi fans of explorer II...is there such a model?notice that even the 24hr hand is not red..

Only a Rolex will do for me..a tradition passed down from my father and his father..
    I have a love-hate relationship with rolex, i hate the prices but love the pieces..
    Proud owner of a Rolex Explorer II 216570 polar since 27/2/13..okay..not anymore

this photo looks like a black and white photo..
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Yea dats what i thought too..but it looks lovely dont u think?found this foto in a us rolex forum..
      Only a Rolex will do for me..a tradition passed down from my father and his father..
      I have a love-hate relationship with rolex, i hate the prices but love the pieces..
      Proud owner of a Rolex Explorer II 216570 polar since 27/2/13..okay..not anymore

Comment

The GMT is actually red in color if you scrutinise the photo closely.
        My Humble Collection :
        PAM 320
        Rolex Submariner Ceramics
        Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Hi bro tyongchi..wow..dats amazing..cant see it though..hmmm...but seriously if rolex were to release such a model i'd defn be the first in line..they shld call it explorer angel..hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by jasonsouza77 View Post
            hi fans of explorer II...is there such a model?notice that even the 24hr hand is not red..

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
            this photo looks like a black and white photo..
            YES.... Its a black and white photo...... LOL !!
            ROLEX.

Comment

This is the older Explorer II model ref: 16570 40mm (red arrowhead on the 24-hr hand.

It has now been replaced by the 216570 42mm in 2010. The new Explorer II has orange 24-hr hand and maxi dial.

Comment

thanks for yr feedback guys..u guys are the best...wishing u guys all the best for 2013..
                btw im also in a dilemma..dunno which piece to pick up..will post my choices in a new thread

Comment

Since the subject reads "is there such an explorer" i'd like to post a qn too.

saw an exp2 16570 y-series with bracelet serial AB. AB as I looked it up belongs to yr 2000. y-series 2002/2003.
                  to add to more shock, when the watch is flipped, the springbar 'head' could not be seen from behind the case (ie, you cannot use a spring bar tool to remove the spring bar).

Just wanna know if such a configuration is safe or has been tempered with?

thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X