No announcement yet.

Submariner or GMT-II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I somehow find the ceramic bezel on GMT is more bling than the ceramic bezels on the sub and deep sea.

The first time I set my eyes on the GMT in the shop, the bezel was so bling and looks like chrome mirror instead of black. I fell in love with it immediately

Comment

Originally posted by ngokyc View Post
      I think it's the green dial reflected light at different angles that caused the bling effect. The bracelet is brushed so should not have the bling effect like gmt2c.
      Bling Bling cos from far you will know is a Hulk Sub due to the green dial & bezel & my wife love it a lot, she will wear it at times also... But all my rolex my wife will wear it.. But she will not like the GMT2 due to the bezel looks more "sporty" to her but sub is simple.

Comment

Originally posted by champagneluver View Post
        But the Sub crown is definitely bigger than the GMT II crown!!
        The crown of the GMT IIc is the same triplock crown of the Sub c. You can see the 3 dots below the coronet.

GMT IIc's barcelet has polished centre link (PCL). Looks very bling.. and scratches VERY easily. If you are fussy with details, the daily scratches will break your heart each time you get one! And with the humid weather, maintaining a constant shine on the PCL is laborious! Go for the GREEN Sub c, it's unique!

Comment

Originally posted by blueysmurfy View Post
          I somehow find the ceramic bezel on GMT is more bling than the ceramic bezels on the sub and deep sea.

The first time I set my eyes on the GMT in the shop, the bezel was so bling and looks like chrome mirror instead of black. I fell in love with it immediately
          agd ... but one good aspect of wearing deepsea is it can sometime act as 'ice breaker' especially with total stranger at cocktail reception.

Comment

hehee... it can literally break ICE and a stranger's skull at a cocktail reception

Originally posted by lhjake View Post
            agd ... but one good aspect of wearing deepsea is it can sometime act as 'ice breaker' especially with total stranger at cocktail reception.

Comment

Originally posted by blueysmurfy View Post
              hehee... it can literally break ICE and a stranger's skull at a cocktail reception
              wow! so destructive ... so must not leave home without it

Comment

I like the sub too, but its so VERY VERY VERY VERY common until you see more sub then Tag. But it's nice I must say, but just way too common.

Comment

Was having a coffee at Toastbox recently, and there was a Sub on each of the 3 tables immediately next to mine. On that basis, it's the most "average" watch there lol.

Originally posted by Mezz72 View Post
                  I like the sub too, but its so VERY VERY VERY VERY common until you see more sub then Tag. But it's nice I must say, but just way too common.

Comment

agree that sub is more common with younger guys, but i think LV stands out as not many watches come in green and still be so eye catcher. i still prefer to wear my pepsi though.

Comment

I will go for a 116710LN ....

Comment

I love both.
                        Last decided on GmT2c [eye catching]

U won't b regret to own either 1

Cheers

Comment

I love both.
                          Have both... Sub lv and gmt2c SS. I find myself Wearing the gmt2c more often

Comment

Gmt2c hehe

Comment

Originally posted by mnm View Post
                              Hihi... this might have been asked a thousand times, so please be patient with me. i'm considering either of these 2 models, but can't really tell what's the difference between the 2. i mean i know GMT-II tells a second time zone, and the markings on the bezel is slightly different. But is one better than the other? they both look so similar.
                              Originally posted by nimm12
                              neither gmt2c or sub c
                              my vote goes to dssd
                              Alamak .. TS only asked on the said two models le
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

i would go for the submariner

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse