No announcement yet.

Submariner or GMT-II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the same problem and I went with the Hulk. I will buy a GMT TT next.

Comment

get both la bro...lol dun headache.

Comment

I have both and would choose the sub C as the case size looks chunkier...

Comment

After reading through the thread, guess almost all will get both (just a matter of buying which one first...)

Me? I bought the 42mm explorer. Just a matter of time before I add a gmt and the hulk! Still hoping for a 42-44mm gmt though!
          Current Love
          Pam 312
          Pam 210
          Pam 372
          Pam 424

Comment

Had both, depends on your needs... Sub can go deeper but Gmt will have extra hands n more contrast...

Comment

Originally posted by lizardking View Post
              After reading through the thread, guess almost all will get both (just a matter of buying which one first...)

Me? I bought the 42mm explorer. Just a matter of time before I add a gmt and the hulk! Still hoping for a 42-44mm gmt though!
              Likewise, I like bigger sized watches. Am hoping for a 42-44mm variation. In my personal opinion, the 42mm explorer (white dial) looks better than the submariner/gmt ... maybe due to its size.

Comment

Sup green

Comment

i think explore 2 42mm resale value drop faster then sub and gmt

Comment

Submariner. Nothing more original than the black bezel look. No date even better.

Comment

since both watch looks good...may I ask which one is cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by bentan76 View Post
                        get both la bro...lol dun headache.
                        Get both. Actually they look similar from afar, especially when both are black dial, black bezel.
                        Might as well get another Daytona or explorer II

Comment

After reading through this thread. I think it is really up to personal preference and for me I chose the GMT IIc because when I wore it the feeling is just right. Proud owner since yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by barrudas View Post
                            After reading through this thread. I think it is really up to personal preference and for me I chose the GMT IIc because when I wore it the feeling is just right. Proud owner since yesterday.
                            Ha.. I'd be joining you tmr!

Comment

Will end up buying both SubC and GMTIIC like me.

Comment

Good choice indeed. Anyway a quick check here. When i got my gmt IIc i realise the AD i got from provide me 11links. I read through the garage page and found out the full set of link is usually 13. So it is normal that i got 11links only?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X