X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Otar View Post
    lol. i don't think so.
    Hhah..thought so 2..

I only need a GMT and a Sub..nothing else..

Comment

Originally posted by Gunbucker View Post
      I haven't earned the pre-requisite maturity to wear TT Subs

So I'm still enjoying the "shadow and light" show of the ceramic green bezel and the anodized green dial of the SubC LV.
      U shld try it on yr wrist..dun look mature at all..i also notice e hulk switch colours under diff lighting. So it looks like the LN in dark places..

Comment

Originally posted by AK Subzero View Post
        Hey guys,

I'm deciding betwn e 2.

It's gonna be a keeper so i dun mind other factors like cost, BNIB vs LNIB, local vs overseas AD, etc.

Tried both on my wrist and still undecided. I currently have gmt2c so black sub is out..

Green is unique...gold is gold..hahah.

What do you guys think?
        Get both!! Since they are keepers. I got the hulk first and the tt lb recently. They both look very different and the new blue is really really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
          Get both!! Since they are keepers. I got the hulk first and the tt lb recently. They both look very different and the new blue is really really nice.
          If only my CFO at home agrees though..haha

Comment

Try them on your own wrist ,see which one looks better.
            Then ask yourself is it for day or night ?clothing matching or not ? formal or not ? Common or not ?
            Hope it helps ! Merry Xmas !

As for me "HULK ! SMASH !"

Comment

Yes. Go for the Hulk (Green) then DJII (White) and Tudor Black Bay (Red) so that's Christmas colours. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by AK Subzero View Post
                If only my CFO at home agrees though..haha
                Well the truth is Rolex prices increase all the time and if you will eventually get it, you might as well get it now when it's lower. Alternatively, tell her it's going to be the dowry for your kids!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                  Well the truth is Rolex prices increase all the time and if you will eventually get it, you might as well get it now when it's lower. Alternatively, tell her it's going to be the dowry for your kids!!!
                  Hhah..let her buy handbag first la...

Comment

Originally posted by ChanSB View Post
                    Yes. Go for the Hulk (Green) then DJII (White) and Tudor Black Bay (Red) so that's Christmas colours. Merry Christmas!
                    Nice combi...merry christmas bro!

Comment

Originally posted by LSL View Post
                      Try them on your own wrist ,see which one looks better.
                      Then ask yourself is it for day or night ?clothing matching or not ? formal or not ? Common or not ?
                      Hope it helps ! Merry Xmas !

As for me "HULK ! SMASH !"
                      Wah..if for diff occassions need more rollie liao..

Comment

anyone know the price of hulk in shanghai? after tax rebates?

Comment

I let my wife bought her Chanel than i had excuse to buy my Hulk...
                          I also thought between the 116613LB & 116610LV.. But ended buying the 116610LV cause it look more cool on my hand as the green looks more catching than the blue dial. I prefer flashy watches. My wife prefer the Hulk also.
                          But sure will get the 116613LB soon when i save up.. But term with my house CFO is a Hermes for her 1st...
                          Going to be damm broke...

Comment

I will go for the more bling version but if I am unlikely to wear it most of the time due to whatever reasons then I may choose hulk. Watch buy to wear... Only selected for keeping in the store to admire...
                            Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Hulk is my personal choice. To date the only sports watch from Rolex whereby the dial plays with light resulting in multiple shades each time you look at it (I think). Was also initially worried about it clashing with clothes but in the end, I felt that as long as I enjoy the watch I had purchase, that's the ultimate feeling. Everyone's definition of the ultimate feeling is different, so it has to be your own choice as to which watch best suits you.

Another personal observation, the TT oyster bracelets tend to get hairline scratches easier than the SS ones (both versions, fully brushed and with polished center links). Kinda spoils its shine in places with warm lighting if the watch has been worn for numerous times or used as a daily beater. The TT jubiliee bracelet on the other hands seems to be more resistant. These are IMHO opinions and yes, I have watches with all the 4 types of bracelet mentioned. Do not have any full gold pieces yet so cannot comment on them. ;-)
                              Last edited by P88; 13-01-13, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P88 View Post
                                Hulk is my personal choice. To date the only sports watch from Rolex whereby the dial plays with light resulting in multiple shades each time you look at it (I think). Was also initially worried about it clashing with clothes but in the end, I felt that as long as I enjoy the watch I had purchase, that's the ultimate feeling. Everyone's definition of the ultimate feeling is different, so it has to be your own choice as to which watch best suits you.

Another personal observation, the TT oyster bracelets tend to get hairline scratches easier than the SS ones (both versions, fully brushed and with polished center links). Kinda spoils its shine in places with warm lighting if the watch has been worn for numerous times or used as a daily beater. The TT jubiliee bracelet on the other hands seems to be more resistant. These are IMHO opinions and yes, I have watches with all the 4 types of bracelet mentioned. Do not have any full gold pieces yet so cannot comment on them. ;-)
                                Yap, I agree fully to the sentence 'the dial plays with light resulting in multiple shades each time you look at it..'

There are some angles when you look at it and it looks "almost" black, I mean, very dark green. Other times, it's a much lighter shade of green. that's why I love this baby

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X