No announcement yet.

Daytona SS Waitlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was recently in Italy and found white face SS Daytona on display! and no premium added.
    Quite impressive actually, just a few years ago it was on a 5-7 years waiting list... people taste is changing?

Comment

What wait list? I was in Raffles City and the Rolex (Cortina) stand showed me both Black/White Daytona still inside the small shipping plastic boxes.

Comment

All I can say about the Daytona SS waiting list.

It's a Myth.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Wore my daytona and went into a local AD to try out a few watches. As it is quite new, the SA asked with a grin on his face "you waited long for it right". I shook my head and replied "on the contrary, it was waiting for me all the while".
          Yes it is true, waiting for a Daytona is a myth.

Comment

Its Rolex afterall, they make so many watches. Holding stock to keep demand and prices high, and most importantly exclusivity. Just like holding a pipe tight enough to create a pressure for demand

Comment

I saw the daytona ad on newspaper today, a few AD numbers and I called. SS black dial list price at raffles city AD. She told me they dont sell above premium and "can be arranged" if interested, whatever that means. Beyond my budget now, quoted 15560..so pple who are interested can try there.

Comment

I trie HJ watch, their quotes were quite ok// can try there as well

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X