Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenith Daytona

Hi bros,

Just wanna know what is a reasonable price for a preown TT Daytona black dial with Zenith movement now. Is the price similar for SS Daytona white dial?

Hihi

Hi There

The price range of a TT Zenith Daytona is reliant on certain variables -

1. Rare or Error Dial
    2. Complete Set with full links, double open papers, original Cherry Wood Box
    3. Newer or Older series etc

But in essence, at this current climate I would reckon it will be between the 11-14.5k range.

Comment

does having black dial, white dial, SS or TT have price impact on a Zenith Daytona?

Comment

HiHi

Like with all Daytonas, the SS version always commands premuim . From what I gathered, the black or white dial thingy very much depends on where you're at, in Asia - Black's popular , in Europe or the West - White's more popular.

But if you're into dial variants, the TT's seems to have a good variety.

Comment

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
          Hi There

The price range of a TT Zenith Daytona is reliant on certain variables -

1. Rare or Error Dial
          2. Complete Set with full links, double open papers, original Cherry Wood Box
          3. Newer or Older series etc

But in essence, at this current climate I would reckon it will be between the 11-14.5k range.
          Bro, can you share any examples of Error Dials?

Comment

I know there are some black dials with the brownish sub dials. Don't know if its oxidised or rust. Forgot what they call it. there is a piece at the second hand shop in peninsular plaza.

Comment

Originally posted by submarooner View Post
              some variants are inverted 6
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

They are called Patrizzi dials...
                "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

why are they called pizza dial?
                  "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                  three times is enemy action and
                  over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                  ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                    why are they called pizza dial?
                    http://doubleredseadweller.com/16520patrizzi.html

Comment

Originally posted by submarooner View Post
                      heard one has got a bigger gap between top wordings and "cosmograph"
                      It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
                      Alexander Pope

Comment

Originally posted by darth-khips View Post
                        heard one has got a bigger gap between top wordings and "cosmograph"
                        It's called FLOATING

Comment

Originally posted by morningbell View Post
                          I know there are some black dials with the brownish sub dials. Don't know if its oxidised or rust. Forgot what they call it. there is a piece at the second hand shop in peninsular plaza.
                          Seen that one at Peng Kwee, cant remember if it's SGD 38,000 or 48,000. ouch! Patrizzi Dial usually appears at T series.

Comment

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
                            Hi bros,

Just wanna know what is a reasonable price for a preown TT Daytona black dial with Zenith movement now. Is the price similar for SS Daytona white dial?
                            Recently, In the USA TT Zenith Daytonas sell for around USD 7,000.
                            SS has always been more expensive than the TT. And SS is very hard to find and TT is plentiful. Here in Manila, TT usually appear for sale at SGD 10K.

I could remember when my friend bought a TT Daytona in HK way back in 1996, TT and SS same price at HKD 55,000.

Comment

Daytona Zenith movement

Hi,

can any of the experts here enlighted me on the zenith movement? seems that pple says daytona with zenith movement is worth more, is that true? and why?

thank you thank you!
                              Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X