No announcement yet.

Zenith Daytona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome. Try do a search here and see what you can discover.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
      Hi,

can any of the experts here enlighted me on the zenith movement? seems that pple says daytona with zenith movement is worth more, is that true? and why?

thank you thank you!
      Ms Lucifer,

This is both the info that i've gathered and observed myself:

1. colllectible- maybe because Rolex doesn't use zenith anymore
      2. experts say that the zenith el primero mov't is one of the best ever in chronograph movements ever produced,
      3. these zeniths you dont see everyday especially on the wrist or store windows whereas the newer daytona can be seen around.
      4. still many owners won't let go of theirs.
      5. lastly, i think the market dictates it's value because of 2nd hand market availability.

Comment

I have always love Zenith Daytona. I have SS, WG and YG Zenith Daytona. Currently looking for TT Zenith with diamond dial and with the inverted 6.

Can any expert here hint to me where to get one. Must have cert.

I have posted at the WTB section.
        http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=25173
        If anyone have the watch may contact me too.

Thanks.

Comment

Zenith Daytona

Hi, Is the Daytona with Zenith movement more desirable than the current one with Rolex Movement?
          Can someone who are following the daytona series shed some light on this topic.
          Thanks in advance

Comment

yes.

it is more expensive because you cannot buy it off the shelves any more as it is out of production. you need to pay a premium to get from seller. supply/demand.

it is the same for all other model eg. gmt 2, sd etc.

Comment

I saw one in PK, a TT white face (16523) condition should be 85%, is it worth going for it? FYI, I am buying it to keep rather than to flip.

Comment

If you buy one 16523,it is worth to keep as it is very rare to get a good condition piece or with full set.It will gain its value later.
                Just withdrawn mine from sale

Comment

That piece at PK come with cert, year 2000,the more I look at it the more buay tahan I get.
                  The sale ladies at the shop says that is the year most buyer will go for, did mentioned some reasons but didn't pay much attention kena distracted by the watch.
                  By the way Augpat how much did you priced your watch at the sales corner?

Comment

What ever you do...just don't buy from PK.

Obscene prices

Let me warn you first...unless you really like the Zenith,and you think TT is a cheaper alternative to the SS...then go ahead.

If not...you just want to buy 1 and "perhaps" flip in the future or keep for future generations..the SS is preferred. More demand for that

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenal View Post
                      That piece at PK come with cert, year 2000,the more I look at it the more buay tahan I get.
                      The sale ladies at the shop says that is the year most buyer will go for, did mentioned some reasons but didn't pay much attention kena distracted by the watch.
                      By the way Augpat how much did you priced your watch at the sales corner?
                      So how much does PK quote you the that piece.
                      I will pm you my watch price.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        What ever you do...just don't buy from PK.

Obscene prices

Let me warn you first...unless you really like the Zenith,and you think TT is a cheaper alternative to the SS...then go ahead.

If not...you just want to buy 1 and "perhaps" flip in the future or keep for future generations..the SS is preferred. More demand for that
                        Thanks for your advise, I love to get the SS, but it would mean I'll be 5k poorer as compared to the TT.
                        I just bot the Zenith TT from PK a couple of hrs ago, I think I've a good discount for that piece.
                        I must say I'm begining to Luv the Daytona, plan to hv the black SS in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenal View Post
                          Thanks for your advise, I love to get the SS, but it would mean I'll be 5k poorer as compared to the TT.
                          I just bot the Zenith TT from PK a couple of hrs ago, I think I've a good discount for that piece.
                          I must say I'm begining to Luv the Daytona, plan to hv the black SS in the near future.
                          Well since you bought it already then...it's ok enjoy the watch

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

wow.. u are fast, if not i recommend u k#h watches, they have like 3 Daytona Zenith TT for sale for the longest of time, i think easily can get at 9.5K but no papers lah

Comment

I am the kang cheong type, cannot wait, on the other hand, I don't like to buy watch without birth cert, but that only me.
                              will try to post a picture of it soon, but will need the help of my friend, I quite suah ku lah, haha

Comment

Finally as promised,

All comments are welcome.
                                thanks in advance.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X