No announcement yet.

v series sea dweller....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both are nice. I would advise you to try on both and see which one is more comfortable on your wrist. SD is heavier and Sub is lighter...
    Also if you're above 50 years-old, I would advise you to get the sub as it will be easier for you to read the date.

Originally posted by bigray View Post
    bro i'm thinking getting a 2nd what model should i get ? I mean sea deweller or sub

Comment

bro what is the price between them for a 2nd hand btw i'm only 30+ . I can't tell the diff between the 2. Can advice thks

Comment

check this out and you will know the diff....

http://www.bjsonline.com/watches/articles/0005.shtml

Comment

bro thks for the info

Comment

SD V Series Dec 08

Confirmed have V Series - I have the watch, bought from overseas AD this month - Dec 08. Solid watch.

Comment

Originally posted by MCK88 View Post
              Confirmed have V Series - I have the watch, bought from overseas AD this month - Dec 08. Solid watch.
              wah congrats bro. have read a lot but have never seen one. possible to take pics and share with us? tks...

Comment

Show me! Show me!

Comment

show me 2!

x2!

Comment

congrats bro! can share the damage, TIA

Comment

hi bros, sorry just got back and getting a breather! btw, just to clarify its a v-series sea dweller, NOT deepsea... so it looks the same as previous ones, without chapter ring. was told by the overseas AD that its the last series for SD. anyone keen to buy - PM me direct. cheerz.

Comment

Originally posted by sunzhi View Post
                        wah congrats bro. have read a lot but have never seen one. possible to take pics and share with us? tks...
                        X2. pics of wty card pls...w/o the serial number obviously. thanks in advance.
                        Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                        "Foreign affections"
                        1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                        2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                        3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                        4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                        What's NEXT?

Comment

No wonder, now most M series SD are selling very cheap. Even brand new one selling at about 6.8k. Used M series SD even was quote by interested buyers below 6.5k. I think must be due to V series la. All dumping la.

Better don't buy now, maybe will drop till 6k for M series. Hehehe....

Comment

Sea dweller have V series meh? WOW! Then Sea dweller M series price will sure drop lah!
                            [COLOR="Red"][B]WTB: BNIB DSSD. C.S Omega Snoopy. BNIB Daytona. [/B] [/COLOR]
                            [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rolex Green Submariner LV M-Series
                            Rolex GMT II Ceramic M-Series
                            Panerai Pam115G
                            Rolex TT Submariner 16613 M-Series
                            Rolex GMT Master II 16710 Z-Series
                            Rolex Black Explorer II M-Series
                            Rolex Sea-Dweller M-Series[/B] [/COLOR]

Comment

Pardon me for asking, may i know why the price is so much different from the BNIB M series? is the dial or movement different? As a BNIB M series is only about 7.5k. Your is 8.8k. One K more. Please kindly explain to me. As I am a newbie. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime View Post
                                Pardon me for asking, may i know why the price is so much different from the BNIB M series? is the dial or movement different? As a BNIB M series is only about 7.5k. Your is 8.8k. One K more. Please kindly explain to me. As I am a newbie. Thanks.
                                speculation. some feel that first and last series of any discontinued sports model is the most collectible. thus, the price difference.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X