Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed Aquiring a Rolex Sub

Hi everyone,
    I'm a newbie and in the process of getting a Rolex Submariner. Came across this in another forum here in Singapore, link http://www.watchshopforum.com/showth...ER-FOR-SALE*** appreciated any feedback. Seems a good price. How to know whether it's genuine or not.
    Thanks everyone.

Link does not seem to be working...

Comment

Sorry. Try this http://www.watchshopforum.com/showth...ER-FOR-SALE***

Comment

Any helpppp??

Comment

Seller is overseas, so there will be this element of risk. So IF you purchase the watch and the watch doesnt come? OR the watch arrives but not as in the same condition as stated OR item not authentic then what happens?

Whether it makes more sense to pay alittle more for a watch you can see, touch or verify before paying your money or taking a cheap deal and face the risk it is entirely up to you.
          Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

The watch in the picture is a fake my friend.

Secondly, such good price...got such thing bo? I know that the site which you just linked has been a selling ground for some of these replica watch sellers/scammers. Over the last few months, there are many fishy deals being posted up, some with original pictures and priced at that magic number of about 3k+ GBP for a SS sports.

I m not sure why but their site manager didn't remove those postings so, it in turn became a selling ground for these scammers.

If it's too good to be true, it is

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
              Seller is overseas, so there will be this element of risk. So IF you purchase the watch and the watch doesnt come? OR the watch arrives but not as in the same condition as stated OR item not authentic then what happens?

Whether it makes more sense to pay alittle more for a watch you can see, touch or verify before paying your money or taking a cheap deal and face the risk it is entirely up to you.
              Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Secondly, such good price...got such thing bo? I know that the site which you just linked has been a selling ground for some of these replica watch sellers/scammers. Over the last few months, there are many fishy deals being posted up, some with original pictures and priced at that magic number of about 3k+ GBP for a SS sports.

I m not sure why but their site manager didn't remove those postings so, it in turn became a selling ground for these scammers.

Best advice above ..... While at it just get from SG-ROC bros
              ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Thanks a lot. I've also had some mixed feeling and reservation about it..Guess your advice only strenghten it. Thus.. I have to go on another long grail to get the Sub (or just grab a Omega PO in the mean time to ease what the heart desire).

Comment

Originally posted by yokeizan View Post
                  Thanks a lot. I've also had some mixed feeling and reservation about it..Guess your advice only strenghten it. Thus.. I have to go on another long grail to get the Sub (or just grab a Omega PO in the mean time to ease what the heart desire).
                  Grab a PO now...you will still buy the sub eventually hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

U ever hv a look at the TUDOR PELAGOS?
                    Coming in soon ard Sept i think

Comment

Personally, I would not advise u to grab something else bcos u're spending the said $$ instead of saving it to buy the Submariner sooner. Buy somhing
                      that u think u will value most in the future then you'll not regret later on... just my 2 cents worth.
                      Desire & Craving will never end, save some cash for the rainy day. Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

Agree with all seniors here. When a deal sounds too good to be true, it's most likely a scam & why take the risk??? My advice is either get pre-owned from trusted sources like fellow bros here or in the shops. If 2nd hand is not your cup of tea, then save up $$$ & get from AD imho, so that's my 2 cents worth of thought.

Rolex owner since 2010
                        Previously owned:
                        Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
                        GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
                        Current collection:
                        Datejust 36(116234) V serial
                        GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
                        Upcoming/Wishlist:
                        "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

There's another seller Selling brand new coke GMT master for $3500, i did sent a mail to one of the seller in watchforum just for fun without any intention of buying. He's base in London , so in the mail i told him i'm from Singapore and i'm interested to purchase the watch he listed, so i asked him can i do a local pick up and make payment by cash cos i have a friend studying in London, his reply was no local pick up as he only ship his all his items n he only accept wire transfer cos is safe and traceable he claimed. he's desperate also i guess cos after i replied saying that if no local pick up i'm not interested he told me he would still send the watch to my friend in London by mail after payment is made....Hahaha a clear cut scam, wonder why such seller are allowed in the forum. as a newbie in watches my advise is not to purchase if the deal is below market rate.the best stay clear of online purchases if you going to spend thousand of dollars on watches......

Comment

There's a brand new 16610 in the Rolex Garage if u r still looking.

Comment

Buy from AD in SG. 10X rewards point at Sincere or 5% rebate at THG.
                              Hassle free and risk free. More importantly peace of mind knowing its 100% geninue no certification checks needed

£2k is too good to be true and probably is

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X