Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hide and seek?

Originally posted by DQ123 View Post
    Now every morning I eat breakfast, I try to look for it.

Comment

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
      hide and seek?
      LOL. Yes, hide and seek.

Comment

Originally posted by DQ123 View Post
        LOL. Yes, hide and seek.
        its like a mission...every morning try to search for it....hope u have a great day n njoy ur watch bro...

Comment

I once had a brand new Daytona with a small dust particle at the second hand sub-dial, bothered me so much that I sent it in to RSC. They did in within a day. Never felt better after they fixed it, after all warranty is covered for almost 2 more years. Although they did scratch my bracelet a LIL bit.

Comment

Sad to hear cases of rolex center scratching customers' watches
            Imagine you send your car for servicing and they scratch your paintwork

Comment

Originally posted by charleslin View Post
              I once had a brand new Daytona with a small dust particle at the second hand sub-dial, bothered me so much that I sent it in to RSC. They did in within a day. Never felt better after they fixed it, after all warranty is covered for almost 2 more years. Although they did scratch my bracelet a LIL bit.
              How can this be even allowed? Should Rolex HQ do a serious audit to local RSC?

Comment

actually to remove dust on your glass, the watch movement will not be touched..the bezel will be removed and then the glass, meaning they will work from top down. nothing to do with the movement, so the timing of the watch will not be affected.

Comment

The glass can be removed from the front?
                  Sorry not too sure on this technical part

Originally posted by vick0002 View Post
                  actually to remove dust on your glass, the watch movement will not be touched..the bezel will be removed and then the glass, meaning they will work from top down. nothing to do with the movement, so the timing of the watch will not be affected.

Comment

You just gave me a new hope....

Comment

It's just like having a fish bone stuck in your throat !!!
                      Forever irritating if you don't get it removed !!!

Comment

if done throught the back, then must first remove caseback, then casing clamp, then winding stem, them free the movement, which technically would take more time..
                        so i believe that they would work through the front.

Comment

Leave it la. Nothing in life is perfect. Its just 2 specks of dust. If bring in & more problems isnt it worse.

Even space rocket also got problems. Lol.

Just enjoy the watch!
                          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnybravo View Post
                            Leave it la. Nothing in life is perfect. Its just 2 specks of dust. If bring in & more problems isnt it worse.

Even space rocket also got problems. Lol.

Just enjoy the watch!
                            Yes, I am trying very hard to forget it....

Comment

Problem is, dont think can remove glass from front

if done throught the back, then must first remove caseback, then casing clamp, then winding stem, them free the movement, which technically would take more time..
                              so i believe that they would work through the front.

Comment

Would the sale man look down on you if you carry out a loupe and look thru the rolex before buying?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X