Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seb
    replied
    hi guys, me a newbie

been reading up rolex threads about the M series and Z series. And many prefer the M series. What's the significant difference?

Am looking to own my very first Rolex and like to find out more from aficionados here. Thks

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by Thomas View Post
    Hi guys, I'm looking to buy a Sub or SD so chance upon this site while doing my research.

Recently went to HG to ask for price of 16600 and 16610 but was quoted higher price for the SD and nett price which seems quite diff from the experience here that Sub more in demand. Please advise.

16610: $7900
    16600: $8100
    also do not forget that some shops dun have sub date in stock now....

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by Thomas View Post
    Hi guys, I'm looking to buy a Sub or SD so chance upon this site while doing my research.

Recently went to HG to ask for price of 16600 and 16610 but was quoted higher price for the SD and nett price which seems quite diff from the experience here that Sub more in demand. Please advise.

That's the price before discount After discount is different

Leave a comment:

• Thomas
    replied

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Sports Models are still the best. They can hold value very well, esp the Submariner
    most rolex models hold their value. it is how long u can keep it for. demand and supply also plays a role. for sports models, after 3 years, the resale value should be at least the current market value(most of the time).

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Sports Models are still the best. They can hold value very well, esp the Submariner
    Yeah true

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Yeah...it would be a gd test. Later you see xiao didi (ME) go in with 30k cash in pocket...go to the counter and ask for the YG Datejust...hahaha

But as far as I know, for solid gold Rolexes...their value depreciate like crazy,if you can buy it for 10k plus in the market...the amt you lose is...woooo hooooo

Anyway,I dun want to get a YG DD or DJ brand new coz I think the value is not there...so dun expect me to be at hour glass doing that...haha

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
    But when u wanna buy a Rolex King, u may wear singlet n bermuda with a pair of slippers.
    Yeah...it would be a gd test. Later you see xiao didi (ME) go in with 30k cash in pocket...go to the counter and ask for the YG Datejust...hahaha

But as far as I know, for solid gold Rolexes...their value depreciate like crazy,if you can buy it for 10k plus in the market...the amt you lose is...woooo hooooo

Anyway,I dun want to get a YG DD or DJ brand new coz I think the value is not there...so dun expect me to be at hour glass doing that...haha

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    That's not the way guys...

When you go there,if you have a Rolex you wear a Rolex. Then your clothes must look presentable,or your office clothes also can. Then you walk in must not walk like some ah beng. Ask must ask properly then can...And when you do this,you must look like you are very intrested to buy liddat. Then say,I will go back and consider. Most importantly ASK FOR A CARD! Then to show that you are really intrested. Hehehe
    But when u wanna buy a Rolex King, u may wear singlet n bermuda with a pair of slippers.

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Sry bout it bros...I hardly come to the sub thread coz I dun own 1..hahaha

I added all of you guys...if I happen to miss out anyone...I am sry! Next time PM me if you want to be added to the list,if I dun enter here..

Leave a comment:

• 3xtra
    replied
    can add me to the sub owner too? thanks

Leave a comment:

• chows99
    replied
    Hi Darkangel,

can u also add me to subbies group ? I realised my name is also not in ... thanks.

Leave a comment:

• chows99
    replied
    welcome to the group, mojojojay !

To ghost, sorry, i cant help ... i am also a newbie ... haha

Leave a comment:

• mojojojay
    replied
    can add me to e list also ? subbies group .

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X