Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by 3xtra View Post
    wa lsk005, suddenly u r on buying spree of rollies

nice SD u have, here's my subbie
    it is a disease dint u know?

Leave a comment:

• 3xtra
    replied
    wa lsk005, suddenly u r on buying spree of rollies

nice SD u have, here's my subbie

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    My M series SD w/o engraved!

Last edited by lsk005; 07-12-07, 01:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    It's a matter of personal preference. But it'll just be like the pinholes. In time to come, it'll be a feature that buyers in the resale market look out for

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    i personally prefer the engravings on the ring. just looks good lah...thanks triton for the clarification and the picture.

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    sorry but to say, my friend just bought a M series sub date 2 weeks ago. there is the inner wording. ask your AD to check again, maybe she thinks that u asking the older series or she has yet to come across the new M series sub date with inner wording.

its doesn't matter to me. Infact i prefer no inner wording as its more sporty n cleancut.

Leave a comment:

• 3xtra
    replied
    Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Back to the question of demand and supply. Demand = ($ when bought X Condition of watch )/ Availability

Any mathematics professor can proof my theorem?
    like that also can

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
    i disagree. As in the future rolex watches with the chapter ring, ppl might sought for those sub that doesn't has the chapter ring. example, hw many red sub and orange hand Explorer II in the preown shop nw?
    Back to the question of demand and supply. Demand = ($ when bought X Condition of watch )/ Availability

Any mathematics professor can proof my theorem?

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    Originally posted by chows99 View Post
    my sub non date is Z series, but it have the rolex chapter ring. Luckily it have, if not i super sianz liao....

I think in the future rolex watches with the chapter ring can fetch a better price than the same model w/o it.

i disagree. As in the future rolex watches with the chapter ring, ppl might sought for those sub that doesn't has the chapter ring. example, hw many red sub and orange hand Explorer II in the preown shop nw?

Leave a comment:

• chows99
    replied
    my sub non date is Z series, but it have the rolex chapter ring. Luckily it have, if not i super sianz liao....

I think in the future rolex watches with the chapter ring can fetch a better price than the same model w/o it.

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    Originally posted by 3xtra View Post
    taka HG have sub date with the rolex rolex if u want to check it out
    Bro, u r right man! saw it liao. Was told those M series with number starting with 09xxxxxx have....b4 that there's no engraving.

Whether got engraving or nt, it doesn't matter as long as one got a authentic Rollie....any1 agree with me?

Leave a comment:

• 3xtra
    replied
    taka HG have sub date with the rolex rolex if u want to check it out

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    There you go...click here!
    maybe we can ask triton where he got the pic from??

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    some have some dun have............ both for late Z and early M series watches....... as to why no one knows........

no need to headache over have or dun have..........

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
    Darkangle- unless some1 can show us pic of his/her subbie that has the inner "ROLEX ROLEX ROLEX" lor.
    Anyway to me, got inner wording doesn't look nice on a Sports watch.

I even cal up AD n check. She told me NO inner wording on subbie leh.
    sorry but to say, my friend just bought a M series sub date 2 weeks ago. there is the inner wording. ask your AD to check again, maybe she thinks that u asking the older series or she has yet to come across the new M series sub date with inner wording.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X