Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feudallordcult
    replied
    Originally posted by aeroheads View Post
    Thanks Feudallordcult,

Called all the THG branches...Lucky Plaza offered the lowest price for the SD. At Lucky, the price differ from sales guy to sales guy..One quoted me 7390 in cash another 7370 in cash as well.. Peninsular discount is the worst...Tried to get 13% discount from the Lucky branch but the sales guy says this year that is no longer possible
    Huh? thank me for? i didn't do anything.

anyway, i dun think the chaps at THG would just give you a discounted quote over the line cos it's not allowed.

some weeks ago, i went to the branch@lucky and the chap told me there is NO discount for SD. i guess he must be new lah. basically, this episode reinforces the practise of buying from a regular AD.

But knowing the tyrannical control on pricing of rolex esp sports line, i'm not surprised that the prices of sport rollies fluctuate greater than the dow jones and the straits time index.

can still try lah, the fun is in the hunt.

Leave a comment:

• aeroheads
    replied
    Thanks Feudallordcult,

Called all the THG branches...Lucky Plaza offered the lowest price for the SD. At Lucky, the price differ from sales guy to sales guy..One quoted me 7390 in cash another 7370 in cash as well.. Peninsular discount is the worst...Tried to get 13% discount from the Lucky branch but the sales guy says this year that is no longer possible

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by bananakid View Post
    Just became a proud owner a Black-Sub, 2 days...watch still in transit. Apparently for Sub you can actually get a 10% discount in HK compare to SG.
    Added you to the list Congratz

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    Originally posted by bananakid View Post
    Just became a proud owner a Black-Sub, 2 days...watch still in transit. Apparently for Sub you can actually get a 10% discount in HK compare to SG.
    congrats! do share your pics of joy with us once you hv received it.

Leave a comment:

• bananakid
    replied
    Greetings to all Sub & SD owners

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    keep me posted about the sub date. i try my side

dont fight it..it is futile...........
    Hahaha...Feudallordcult...I think u better avoid Triton...he is POISONIOUS

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
    i just spoke to my AD: subdate confirm NO discount but not sure abt other outlets though. persoanlly, the new ceramic GMT is slowly creeping into my dreams. dammit, must fight it
    keep me posted about the sub date. i try my side

dont fight it..it is futile...........

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    go where hunt? keep me posted.....
    bro, i'll let u know again when the date draws near. our friend from land of thousand smiles but no sure if he'll call me upon arrival. anyway, i'll be working that day and not sure if there's any SD left for him. i just spoke to my AD: subdate confirm NO discount but not sure abt other outlets though. persoanlly, the new ceramic GMT is slowly creeping into my dreams. dammit, must fight it

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Hand itchy eh

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
    btw, i may be meeting this newbie overseas forum member known as wankz and if my schedule permits, may go hunting with him for some rollies. Those interested are more than welcome to join us.

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    btw, i may be meeting this newbie overseas forum member known as wankz and if my schedule permits, may go hunting with him for some rollies. Those interested are more than welcome to join us.

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    Originally posted by aeroheads View Post
    Feudallordcult,

I am new to this forum. Thinking of getting the SD. Can share which THG branch you got your SD from? If possible the sales guy to who gave you the >13% discount.

Thanks
    u can try NAC THG and ask but i did not buy mine from there.I just called my AD and was informed that the last SD in the outlet was sold to a tourist a few days ago.

Well, on hindsight, guess the rumours of SD getting a facelift after basel 08 is manifesting. But rumours will remain as hearsay...sometimes i wonder if the employees of rolex are governed by the official secrets act, everything is so tight-lipped. everything is so confidential that no one knows anything.

Leave a comment:

• aeroheads
    replied
    Nice SD

Feudallordcult,

I am new to this forum. Thinking of getting the SD. Can share which THG branch you got your SD from? If possible the sales guy to who gave you the >13% discount.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• wean_sg
    replied
    very nice SD feudallordcult. >13% discount from THG is outstanding. makes me want to run out and get one

Saint, nice wristshot..enjoy ur LV...definitely will illicit some nice comments about this kermit

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    barcode on a clear sticker.... can just peel off

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X