Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Lee^
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Lol..u looking at preowned or brand new. If you are looking for preowned dun step into Peng Kwee...NEVER...

The thread starter mentioned that looking around at new and preowned. I guess he's looking for both as long price is good.

Btw, why don't step into peng kwee, expensive?

Honestly, I ever brought a watch from them. At the same time the sale girl ask how much I brought my SS sub date (I am wearing my subbie into the shop), I told her the price in brand new and she replied...what I had brought is about the same price in her shop.

Anyway, we can't simply compare the price in this manner, cos rolex price may increase also.

Cheerio,

Leave a comment:

• desmond.cheong
    replied
    new one cost 7931.....

preown one i've only been to peng kwee.....

i m goin to lucky plaza in 5 mins time to meet a customer....maybe go there look around again...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by desmond.cheong View Post
    yea i went over to THG to ask bout the sub and they quote me something like 7931.....asked if got discount they only shake head =(

I am trying to get my fren to see if he can help me squeeze some discounts =(
    Lol..u looking at preowned or brand new. If you are looking for preowned dun step into Peng Kwee...NEVER...

Leave a comment:

• desmond.cheong
    replied
    actually i m tinkin of paying by card......=/

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    yea i went over to THG to ask bout the sub and they quote me something like 7931.....asked if got discount they only shake head =(

currently it is pretty hard to get discount. u paying cash or card?

Leave a comment:

• desmond.cheong
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ^Lee^
    replied
    Hi guys,

I am a newbie into the forum and has been reading a lot on the sub and am lookin at taking a plunge into getting 1.....went around shopping and lookin around at new and pre-owned subs.....

Read on the forums but right now, would like to ask u all frenly ppl in here...where is the best place to get a pre-owned or new rolex? I been to peng something at lucky plaza but the prices quoted seems to be quite high...=/

THG i went to is also not offering to provide any discount at all....

please advise =D

Thanks
    You referring to peng kwee in lucky plaza?

Why don't you try "watch enterprise" in chinatown. Although I never buy any of the watches for them, but price quoted me I feel it's reasonable.

In yahoo auction, a few reliable seller also giving good price, provided you don't mind of having paper work.

Cheerio,

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied
    Hi guys,

I am a newbie into the forum and has been reading a lot on the sub and am lookin at taking a plunge into getting 1.....went around shopping and lookin around at new and pre-owned subs.....

Read on the forums but right now, would like to ask u all frenly ppl in here...where is the best place to get a pre-owned or new rolex? I been to peng something at lucky plaza but the prices quoted seems to be quite high...=/

please advise =D

Thanks
    http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?p=25438#post25438 for new prices .

Leave a comment:

• desmond.cheong
    replied
    Hi guys,

please advise =D

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
    I can't imagine putting something like that on a watch. Cons are that the looks will be hidden, become bulkier, dirt will get trapped inbetween, the round shape of the silicon will invite too many "comments", etc.
    Well,I second that. But same as phones...u want looks or protection...up to you. I want looks though

Leave a comment:

• cmsoh
    replied
    Originally posted by rogersk8ter View Post
    just doing a survey here. will you all buy if i invent a "silicon glove" for ur rolexes? just like the one u see with handphones.....im serious.
    i will garentee its only 0.2mm, tight and comfortable. most import will not slip and so very safe. comes with many flavour too.........
    I can't imagine putting something like that on a watch. Cons are that the looks will be hidden, become bulkier, dirt will get trapped inbetween, the round shape of the silicon will invite too many "comments", etc.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    sounded like a condom ad than one selling hp protectors..

Seriously, u can't compare hp n watch in this manner la. Hp is "hand-handled" almost hourly. U pressed it; squeezed it; punched it(er i mean te buttons); dropped it(sometimes accidentally); and sometimes used it for "therapy" for its vibrating function(ladies esp)..haha!! U dont do tat to ur watch rite??

You make it sound damn wrong leh...

Leave a comment:

• aeroheads
    replied
    Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
    From THG at Millenia. No time to take pics yet ... but definitely enjoy wearing it. However, it does look strange on me, coz my usual weekend attire is jeans, T-shirt and sandals. The Rolex really looks a bit out of place ...
    Hi CMSOH,

Can PM me the AD name and price you got your SD for from the Millenia branch of THG?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by rogersk8ter View Post
    just doing a survey here. will you all buy if i invent a "silicon glove" for ur rolexes? just like the one u see with handphones.....im serious.
    i will garentee its only 0.2mm, tight and comfortable. most import will not slip and so very safe. comes with many flavour too.........
    sounded like a condom ad than one selling hp protectors..

Seriously, u can't compare hp n watch in this manner la. Hp is "hand-handled" almost hourly. U pressed it; squeezed it; punched it(er i mean te buttons); dropped it(sometimes accidentally); and sometimes used it for "therapy" for its vibrating function(ladies esp)..haha!! U dont do tat to ur watch rite??

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    even in white/ navy sch uniform
    I only wore it twice to sch,for events,which was both Honour's day..lol...

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X