Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jazz_samz
    replied
    Like kana casually knocked, not dented but blemish dat kind of mark on the black bezel loh...

If replace a rotating bezel, how much will that cost?

Picture not possible as its a piece I am considering... hope somebody can advice? IF not, tomorrow I call RSC liao

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Take a pic maybe?

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    Bro.. can I check if there is a bad blemish on the black rotating bezel, do you know if that can be easily repaired or removed? Or the only way to remove it is by replacing the bezel as a whole...

Can advice the price for each method?
    Bro, as mentioned in the sms, it's a bit hard to determine whether it can be polished off or not. need to see and feel how bad the flaw is.

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    Bro.. can I check if there is a bad blemish on the black rotating bezel, do you know if that can be easily repaired or removed? Or the only way to remove it is by replacing the bezel as a whole...

Can advice the price for each method?

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    Originally posted by nelrush View Post
    Hi all:

Saw a submariner brand new M series selling at 7k. It is a good deal? Watch brought from Hongkong AD.
    good? i think the word FANTASTIC is more appropriate for your subbie purchase. congrats!

Leave a comment:

• aeroheads
    replied
    Can PM me the lobang to buy at S$7.6K?

Originally posted by seanzhongzh View Post
    Hi all i finally got my 1st Rolex watch and i'm so glad that its a sub. i bought at $7600 because i think the list price is at $8228 jus went up 3 days back... abit unlucky... haha
    Hi...Can PM the AD contact for the sub you bought?..thks a million.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by nelrush View Post
    Hi all:

Saw a submariner brand new M series selling at 7k. It is a good deal? Watch brought from Hongkong AD.
    Definitely a good price. The warranty is an international warranty. So it doesn't matter where the watch is bought

Leave a comment:

• nelrush
    replied
    Hi all:

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    I think the date of purchase...

Leave a comment:

• lolex_king
    replied
    die liao .. JPY keep increasing .. and the stupid merchant still haven't post my transaction made on 1st march when i bought my sub date ..

anyone knows for sure if the exchange rate for cc is based on the date of purchase or the date that merchant post it ?

if its the former still safe .. but if its the later .. i ended up paying more for buying in jap .. kaoz ..

Leave a comment:

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    great buy...enjoy yr new watch!

cheers

james

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by seanzhongzh View Post
    Hi all i finally got my 1st Rolex watch and i'm so glad that its a sub. i bought at $7600 because i think the list price is at $8228 jus went up 3 days back... abit unlucky... haha
    ok wad that price.....congratz

Leave a comment:

• seanzhongzh
    replied
    New Sub

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by boon626 View Post
    Thank you all...price in M'sia just went up today......bout 6% increase for Sub 16610 and SS/Pt Yatch Master (Man size). Lucky I bought mine on 10/3/08......so glad I made the rush to my local AD.The rush saves me RM1000++

I have to downsize my pic file to 97.7KB 1st...sorrylah guys....any recommended free software to downsize? Any other way to go around it?

How much for a Lady SS/Pt Yatch Master in Sing? Can someone help me out.....Thankx...
    Use photobucket

BRand new or used?

Leave a comment:

• boon626
    replied
    Price increase hits M'sia today !!

Thank you all...price in M'sia just went up today......bout 6% increase for Sub 16610 and SS/Pt Yatch Master (Man size). Lucky I bought mine on 10/3/08......so glad I made the rush to my local AD.The rush saves me RM1000++

I have to downsize my pic file to 97.7KB 1st...sorrylah guys....any recommended free software to downsize? Any other way to go around it?

How much for a Lady SS/Pt Yatch Master in Sing? Can someone help me out.....Thankx...

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X