Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jazz_samz
    replied
    Congratulations to Miza and virus on your new acquistion... Miza, price not too bad..

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by zee View Post
    how much is a brand new sub with date ?

TIA
    new list is 8228. discount......u got to go around and check.

Leave a comment:

• zee
    replied
    how much is a brand new sub with date ?

TIA

Leave a comment:

• virus
    replied
    I also got myself a preowned sub date few days ago, condition is great too

Leave a comment:

• miza
    replied
    just came back from THG with my new sub/date... bought at 7.9k. new piece that came in yesterday and asked them to reserve for me.

will post pics over the next few days...

Leave a comment:

• BRABUS
    replied
    How about the New GMT ?
    I'm going more towards the GMT option , since i just sold my GMT 2hrs ago...
    Abit sad to part with it , haha...

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
    Anyone can advise me where to buy the sub LV at the lowest price locally ?
    I'm looking for brand new set ! Considering between this one and the new GMT !
    Pls give me some advise !

TIA
    eh. lowest i dont know...

but you can refer to Singapore Rolex Centre Thread in Garage Sales

also after the price increase, the list of this watch has gone up. personally, i would only bite if the price is ~8500 for a local sale.
    Last edited by triton; 24-03-08, 10:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BRABUS
    replied
    Anyone can advise me where to buy the sub LV at the lowest price locally ?
    I'm looking for brand new set ! Considering between this one and the new GMT !
    Pls give me some advise !

TIA

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by miza View Post
    the trip is already planned. was thinking of getting a better deal in HK since going there for holiday.

probably go down to ADs tmr & shop for one.. maybe will be able to wear one there instead of sourcing for one.
    Oh... If you going to HK, then you may want to get it there. Diff can be up to 5 to 10%, depends on where in HK you buy and your negotiation skills.

But if you want to wear one there, then it's a different story lah...

Leave a comment:

• miza
    replied
    Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Exactly. By the time you pay for your air tix and accom, it comes up to almost the same fig.
    the trip is already planned. was thinking of getting a better deal in HK since going there for holiday.

probably go down to ADs tmr & shop for one.. maybe will be able to wear one there instead of sourcing for one.

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    actually will be going to HK next week to look at the price. a fellow here quoted after discount, it's about $7.5k. i suppose it's better to get here since the diff is not that much.
    Exactly. By the time you pay for your air tix and accom, it comes up to almost the same fig.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    that's not too bad. doesn't that make a good choice in getting the LV and able to change into black bezel at such a low cost?

dunno will affect the mechanism holding the bezel if it's changed frequently?

btw, anyone bought sub/date recently? any idea what's the price after discount at AD? thought of getting my first rollie.
    Not exactly good actually. Coz u are already paying a premium for it. TO change is just downgrading

Leave a comment:

• miza
    replied
    Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    It's list price is $8.2K. Very little, max 5% discount
    actually will be going to HK next week to look at the price. a fellow here quoted after discount, it's about $7.5k. i suppose it's better to get here since the diff is not that much.

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    btw, anyone bought sub/date recently? any idea what's the price after discount at AD? thought of getting my first rollie.
    It's list price is $8.2K. Very little, max 5% discount

Leave a comment:

• miza
    replied
    that's not too bad. doesn't that make a good choice in getting the LV and able to change into black bezel at such a low cost?

dunno will affect the mechanism holding the bezel if it's changed frequently?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X