Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
    So how's the general sentiment? Do most people like the SD DS and the new Sub? Or not ....

How to start a poll?
    SDDS and new sub..is

Leave a comment:

• cmsoh
    replied
    So how's the general sentiment? Do most people like the SD DS and the new Sub? Or not ....

How to start a poll?

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by keltzar View Post
    Makes me wonder I should buy a spare sea dweller 16600.

re: DeepSea - looks like the same design crew behind the YM-II strike again. People who buy the new SD-DS are almost as if want to make sure people know what you're wearing.
    Yeah lor...

I did ... lagi KNS with the robin-egg blue ... sigh ...

The black's not too bad, but overall, I think only GMT IIc was an improvement.

But this is good news for me lar ... if everyone chiong the new subs and DSSD just because they're new, then hopefully demand for GMT IIc go down, then it become affordable for me !! As in can get discount off list-price instead of premium price now.
    I think...DSSD would follow YMII. At first they thought the YMII come out,YM will be collectible but end up like Exp II problem.

So I suggest...those who want to get SD wait first,dun chiong in now. They will most probably keep both like the case of Exp II and YM II.

Leave a comment:

• cmsoh
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    You havent seen the new Sub blue dial/bezel...KNS even worse
    I did ... lagi KNS with the robin-egg blue ... sigh ...

The black's not too bad, but overall, I think only GMT IIc was an improvement.

But this is good news for me lar ... if everyone chiong the new subs and DSSD just because they're new, then hopefully demand for GMT IIc go down, then it become affordable for me !! As in can get discount off list-price instead of premium price now.

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    Bro Feudallordcult...

That makes you a happier man with yr M-series SD right? I definitely won't trade 2.5x SD for the new DSSD man..

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    List price is USD $9500 i heard
    bro, that actually means a DSSD can buy almost 2.5 SDs. this is some sad crap.

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    Don't know ... I have the current SeaDweller and like it very much. To me, the new Deep Sea is blardy ugly. Somehow I find that they could have dialed back on the usage of their new "slogans" a lot. The technical improvements are good, but they went overboard on the design.

Not so for the GMT Master IIc, which I found was a real improvement.
    most well-said! take a baby step forward with the technological advancement that people will NEVER need and going backwards by a MILE by removing all the classic features that depicts of a rolex diver. since rolex likes to add so many words in front, may as well change the words to "original fart gas escape valve" & "cock-ring-lock-system", like that better can fill up the whole ring.

Originally posted by keltzar View Post

re: DeepSea - looks like the same design crew behind the YM-II strike again. People who buy the new SD-DS are almost as if want to make sure people know what you're wearing.
    and i thot pammies were loud...no offence to pam lovers. i love pammies too.

Leave a comment:

• keltzar
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Don't know ... I have the current SeaDweller and like it very much. To me, the new Deep Sea is blardy ugly. Somehow I find that they could have dialed back on the usage of their new "slogans" a lot. The technical improvements are good, but they went overboard on the design.

You havent seen the new Sub blue dial/bezel...KNS even worse

Leave a comment:

• fishcake2005
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cmsoh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by skydude View Post
    wah faint.... y ah y ah ... sob sob
    hahaha....

I am not touching that model..lol...not my cup of tea

Leave a comment:

• vht
    replied
    wow, this makes the existing model a steal ???

Leave a comment:

• skydude
    replied
    wah faint.... y ah y ah ... sob sob

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by vht View Post
    wonder what is the list price for this?
    List price is USD $9500 i heard

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop