Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hk_apple
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    It's the official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

The Submariner is available in Stainless Steel,Stainless Steel and Yellow Gold, and solid Yellow Gold.

Comes in 2 versions, the Submariner with date and without date. Both have the exact same functions execpt that one has a date function. Both are waterproof up to 1000ft/300m and comes with a graduated, rotatable bezel for checking decompression time-spans. With a special oyster case with shoulders that protects the triplock winding crown.

There is also a 50th Anniversary Submariner model that is available with the exact same functions as the Submariner date but in a green coloured bezel.

The Seadweller waterproof up to 4000ft/1220m and comes with a graduated, rotatable bezel for checking decompression time-spans. With a special oyster case with gas escape valve for saturation diving and with shoulders that protects the triplock winding crown. Available only in Stainless Steel and with a oyster bracelet.

------------------------------------------

Current list of Submariner owners in Singapore

1) sexyboy16
    2) louisoh
    3) Proximus
    4) nottinghill
    5) Victor
    6) Jebby
    7) GameBoy2Go
    8) Nelson
    9) Kconzz
    10) Rogersk8ter
    11) mojojojay
    12) chows99
    13) 3xtra
    14) lsk005
    15) heng78
    16) terencehu18
    17) seb
    18) han013
    19) Saint
    20) Bananakid
    21) jazz_sam
    22) kira
    23) Mbenz
    24) wolfeyes1974
    25) miza

Current list of Sea Dweller owners in Singapore
    1) Atomant
    2) Sci70716
    3) lsk005
    4) Taurus75
    5) Feduallordcult
    6) Cmsoh

hi i jus bought a tt blue sub.....y-serious. five yrs old for 7.8k.....is the price reasonable?....i m v new on rolex watches.....this is my 1st baby.

regards

Leave a comment:

• teo
    replied
    This ang moh said that SD is discontinue this june. http://www.rolexreferencepage.com/about/

Leave a comment:

• ghost
    replied
    Astute observation bro!

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by sci70716 View Post
    Rumour Alert:
    One of my staff who collect watches told me that his regular supplier tells him that SD are being 'kept' in anticipation of Deepseas arrival and its discontinuation aka GMT II. Hence u will not find much SD in the 2nd hand shops nowadays. Not sure how true though...
    time will tell told me about the story of them buying the 16610LV. so now, they dont even bother to keep too much stock. between now till the arrival of DSSD will be at least 3-4 mths.

also, what is the DSSD end up like the YM II? just another sub series? if got money to hold then buy and hold. else my take is sell and make money first.

Leave a comment:

• sci70716
    replied
    Did anyone realise that everyone seems to be dumping sub? I had that impression after my recent Jap trip and monitoring sales at Sg ROC. Prices are really going south.5 mths The prices are so close to my SD price now...

On the other hand, SD seems to be disappearing from sales thread....

Rumour Alert:
    One of my staff who collect watches told me that his regular supplier tells him that SD are being 'kept' in anticipation of Deepseas arrival and its discontinuation aka GMT II. Hence u will not find much SD in the 2nd hand shops nowadays. Not sure how true though...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
    welcome nspec. for rollie, you are half rite that spore may be a good place to throw yr $$$. as for other brands, spore falls short. best place is KL.
    Hmm oh yeah that place also not bad...

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    Originally posted by nspec View Post
    Greetings to all,
    I'm new to SG - ROC, this looks to be the best place for advice on buying a Submariner, (my apologies if this is the wrong place for this post).

I've been wanting to buy a Submariner 16613, blue dial for a while now, so to celebrate a pay rise I'm going to buy one next time I'm home. I live in Thailand but all the information I can find points to Singapore being the best place to spend my money.

I've been searching to try and find what sort of price and discount (if any) I should be looking at for a new one. If anyone can advise on best AD to buy it would be appreciated.

Also where to look for late as new condition pre-owned, if I stumble on a bargin I might go for a pre-owned.

Thanks.
    welcome nspec. for rollie, you are half rite that spore may be a good place to throw yr $$$. as for other brands, spore falls short. best place is KL.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Thanks for the replies.

The details I have found so far for pre-owned all seem to be fairly old, HK seems to have many negative comments regarding sales to non-locals, Japan is too far away and I've always enjoyed my visits to Singapore.

Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for when I go to Singapore in May.
    thanks for the feedback.

however, this is because new threads asking about pre-owned items have been started and questions asked in various threads have lead to outdated information. we will try to do something about it.

if you need assistance when looking for a rolex when u pop by next mth, send me a pm and i will try to help in whatever way i can.

Leave a comment:

• nspec
    replied
    Thanks for the replies.

The details I have found so far for pre-owned all seem to be fairly old, HK seems to have many negative comments regarding sales to non-locals, Japan is too far away and I've always enjoyed my visits to Singapore.

Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for when I go to Singapore in May.

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    welcome to SG-ROC. I m sure u will enjoy yr stay here....

I m alittle lost... U looking for a brand new 16613 or if u can get a pre-owned at good prices, u wld consider that too right? If yes, u can refer to our pre-owned thread tat gives u some gd links to these shops... Good luck.

Greetings to all,
    I'm new to SG - ROC, this looks to be the best place for advice on buying a Submariner, (my apologies if this is the wrong place for this post).

I've been wanting to buy a Submariner 16613, blue dial for a while now, so to celebrate a pay rise I'm going to buy one next time I'm home. I live in Thailand but all the information I can find points to Singapore being the best place to spend my money.

I've been searching to try and find what sort of price and discount (if any) I should be looking at for a new one. If anyone can advise on best AD to buy it would be appreciated.

Also where to look for late as new condition pre-owned, if I stumble on a bargin I might go for a pre-owned.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Sorry but ur stmt on S'pore being a gd to place to spend ur money on..?? I suppose u r referring to buying a watch right? Then look further in tis forum n u'll see tat japan n hongkong seems to b a cheaper bet..

But by te mere fact tat i'm a true, blue singaporean, i'll prefer u spend ur money here to boost our economy. thx

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Greetings to all,

Thanks.
    Definitely there's discount. How much I am not that sure...you have to wait for others.

Preowned would be more of luck I would say,not all places selling that piece u are looking for so u have to hunt it down.

Leave a comment:

• nspec
    replied
    Greetings to all,

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Okies....

Leave a comment:

• cmsoh
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Ok I added,kira and Mbenz into the list...and also james which is like long overdue hahaha.

Who else did I miss out?

Me. SD.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X