Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lsk005
    replied
    My M series w/o engraving.....

Last edited by lsk005; 03-06-08, 09:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    I was told the later batches of 'Z' series came with it. Then spill onto the 'M' series. So I think most, if not all, of the 'M' series has it.

Leave a comment:

• bingo
    replied
    My 07 Explorer II got the engraving rehaut. I think most of the latest Z series and M series got the engraving..

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    Originally posted by submariner_yeo View Post
    What i meant that why is there submariner z series without the engraving?
    this feature was introduced in phases across the range.....

Leave a comment:

• submariner_yeo
    replied
    yes. the engraving of the word rolex is indeed to prevent fakes. What i meant that why is there submariner z series without the engraving? maybe wat they seen are actually a counterfiet sub?

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Am nt very sure but read somewhre it is one of ROLEX's new security features, against fakes.

Leave a comment:

• submariner_yeo
    replied
    cool. wats the purpose of tat from rolex? tat must be damn rare.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Hi,

Just to share. I remember that there is one thread (forgot where) here where some forummers were informing that the Submariner 'Z' series have no engraving rehaut. I had actually just seen one 'Z' series BNIB ROLEX Submariner that has the engraving rehaut. It is on sale at one of the watch shops here. Saw the serial no. to be "Z99xxxx".

Leave a comment:

• sci70716
    replied
    Get SD first, I bought mine just 6 mths ago with gd discount. Forget abt getting a discount now.

In the rolex forums, pple are resorting to posting sightings of new SD in US ADs.

Leave a comment:

• submariner_yeo
    replied
    yeah true. =D

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    things are much clearer for the 116618 and it's tt/ss bros........

as for the fate of 14060m............ who knows anyway....

Leave a comment:

• submariner_yeo
    replied
    yeah. but theres a sub without date which makes many people think whether rolex will discontinue tat series and launch a new sub without date together with the new sub date. because the current sub without date series was recently certified it into a cosc. and if the sub without date really discontinued in 2 years time together with the current sub date, then its really worth to get the sub without date NOW. reason was sub without date WITH THE cosc will be rare compared to the sub without date NON-cosc as the non-cosc was in the market for many years.

there are people speculating that the sub without date will not be discontinued as its one of the classic and was recently certified into cosc and theres no polish center link which make it into a real diving tool watch, compared to the (ASSUMING) new sub date in 2 years time which supposely has the polish center link which will look more dressier.

but judging from the trend of wat happen in gmt master 116718, rolex will do the same thing to the sub, date or without date they will do the same upgrade. but i still cant understand why rolex have to certified the sub without date in cosc knowing that all professional series will have the same changes. they should rather leave it without the cosc until they made the changes tgt with the sub date.

well, all these are just my 2 cents. the one who knows the answers are none other than the staff in the 5 match sticks. any comments or disagreement please share with us.

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    that's a logical deduction ...judging from past events aka 116718, they release the 18k gold models, then tt followed by ss......

Leave a comment:

• submariner_yeo
    replied
    there are speculation tat the new sub (ss black sub date) be coming in 2010. since there is a new blue sub date with ceramic bezel introduced in basel this year, so many speculation and rumours that in 2 to 3 years time the whole new ss black sub date with parachrom bluespring,ceramic, polished centre link will be launched. =D

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    huh.. got new Sub coming meh??

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X