Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divineleader
    replied
    Pls add me to the list. Just saw this thread although had been in forums for months haha

Leave a comment:

• stash
    replied
    checking with the experts here..any particular series onwards for SD/Sub if were to get a pre-owned piece?

Leave a comment:

• stash
    replied
    very cool indeed w/o the crown guards

Leave a comment:

• honeybee
    replied
    any wrist shot of lady wearing the sub here? how much is it by the way??
    i din know ladies like 'green'. thought tat green is a man's color. hehe..

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    looks very elegant without crown guards. I quite like it, just like the james bond subbie

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied

new submariner without crown guards.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    id have to disagree. some ladies i know wear HUGE watches . and it looks very cute on them

Leave a comment:

• Haolian King
    replied
    I think it is too big for a lady hand, esp those very petite type. But there are ladies wearing them and other types of 40mm watch and they look ok.

Leave a comment:

• benjowong
    replied
    Originally posted by honeybee View Post
    may i ask if the submariner for ladies ?? thanks
    i will say sub are unisex..but ladies somehow like it more than guy cos of the 'green' bezel.

Leave a comment:

• honeybee
    replied
    may i ask if the submariner for ladies ?? thanks

Leave a comment:

• Haolian King
    replied
    Originally posted by Triumph View Post
    If you don't mind be being a kapo, here's another source you may get it cheaper. I've to state that I'm in no way related to this private dealer and it is just that this is one of the many watch-related websites I visit frequently.

Cheers!

http://forums.watchnet.com/index.php...o=283831&rid=0

Thank you bro! Wow price is so tempting... But I am skeptical to get it online. Prefer to buy from shops or reputable private seller. Have u bought any watch from him b4? Care to comment.

Btw, I just saw a preowned TT Submariner Blue Dial w/ cert and box for S$7500! Very tempted...

Leave a comment:

• Triumph
    replied
    Originally posted by Haolian King View Post
    Thanks bro. I think it is a good deal too. But I am waiting to see if my friend can get better deal in HK.
    If you don't mind be being a kapo, here's another source you may get it cheaper. I've to state that I'm in no way related to this private dealer and it is just that this is one of the many watch-related websites I visit frequently.

Cheers!

http://forums.watchnet.com/index.php...o=283831&rid=0

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Wait and see

Leave a comment:

• Haolian King
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    If brand new is what you are referring to, then yes. Go for it! List price should be $12,733. For that amt (10k), you are getting about 21% discount.
    Thanks bro. I think it is a good deal too. But I am waiting to see if my friend can get better deal in HK.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by Haolian King View Post
    Hi all, I want to get a TT Submariner with blue dial and bezel. AD quoted me S$10,000. Is this a good deal? Pls advise... Thks.
    If brand new is what you are referring to, then yes. Go for it! List price should be $12,733. For that amt (10k), you are getting about 21% discount.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X