This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noriki View Post
    Hi, found a F series full set at $4700 condition ok, reasonable price?
    May i know F series box are those green leather box?

Thks
    Yes, price is reasonable. "Green leather box"? You may want to post pics of it. I think there may be pics of it in the forum. Try to search.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Thanks Ocean for the reply, what i meant is the wooden box cover with green leather. Or i should make it simple, the present rolex wooden box started from which year?

Comment

• Hi, this is the F series i am going to buy but need you Pro to confirm.

1. Warranty stamp 2007, is it possible that the warrantly stamp 2007 for a F series?
        2. How many links a ExII should have, 11 or 13 ?

Everythings look ok?

Comment

• From the pics, it looks pretty decent. Yes, I think that is the correct box.

As for whether an F series can be "warranty stamped" 2007, it is possible. IIRC, the F series is in the production years between 2003 & 2004. So, it may be a 'NOS' (New-Old-Stock). And I believe there should be 12 links for the bracelet.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• hi seniors i am going to buy exp II and now thinking if i should buy new set from local AD or consider used watch. I already tried the watch on wrist and find it very nice. i got quoted 7780 from the AD. How much is the market price for an used exp II 16570?

Comment

• Thanks Ocean.

Comment

• Originally posted by yokeheng View Post
                hi seniors i am going to buy exp II and now thinking if i should buy new set from local AD or consider used watch. I already tried the watch on wrist and find it very nice. i got quoted 7780 from the AD. How much is the market price for an used exp II 16570?
                Buy new/buy old - up to you. If you are not intending to keep it for long, then go for used. Market price for used will depend on many, many factors like the age & condition of the watch, accessories with it like box, papers, links, etc. Search the forum and you should be able to appreciate the pricing for used pieces.

Originally posted by Noriki View Post
                Thanks Ocean.
                u r welcomed ..
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi, I am new here. Just got myself a pre-owned Explorer II black, Z series. condition 99% like new. Love the watch.
                  I have few question as follows:
                  1) back of my watch on the casing there is a green sticker - in japanese wording. Hence, is this watch import from japan?
                  2) what is 'chapter ring'?

Thanks...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    "a pair of pre-owned" ... 3936 or 3636 or 3939 .. HUAT AH..!!!

Not huatttttt enuff
                    Am still lustinggggg for the elusive Pair

Ex-es: 116660 Dssd, 14060M NDsub, 1500 OysterDate, 16220 DJ, 116400 Milgauss, iWC IW371918 Aquatimer ChronoTi
                    dreamzZ 2013 YG-116528 & AP RO 15300

Comment

• Originally posted by eric tan View Post
                      Hi, I am new here. Just got myself a pre-owned Explorer II black, Z series. condition 99% like new. Love the watch.
                      I have few question as follows:
                      1) back of my watch on the casing there is a green sticker - in japanese wording. Hence, is this watch import from japan?
                      2) what is 'chapter ring'?

Thanks...
                      Do a search. its been answered before. but since im bored; ill answer you.
                      1) yes, watch is from japan
                      2) between the dial and crystal, the rolexrolexrolex... engraving.
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                        Do a search. its been answered before. but since im bored; ill answer you.
                        1) yes, watch is from japan
                        2) between the dial and crystal, the rolexrolexrolex... engraving.
                        Thanks for your kind reply.

Comment

• 'chapter ring' used rather loosely and often 'wrongly' but has become the Norm

Should be referred to as 'rehaut engraving/markings'

Heeheee

Ex-es: 116660 Dssd, 14060M NDsub, 1500 OysterDate, 16220 DJ, 116400 Milgauss, iWC IW371918 Aquatimer ChronoTi

Comment

• Recently, I bght a Clock with strap for my GF......on Valentine day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                              Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
                              anyone knows whats the list price for Explorer II nw?
                              Bosss OCEAN
                              whats the max discount we can squeeze from AD?

any idea on a new Explorer [39mm] ?

and what about the likelihood of a NOS & price of the Explorer [36mm] ?

So many Choice$ so lil $$$$$$$$

Comment

• Originally posted by Sucram99 View Post
                                Bosss OCEAN
                                whats the max discount we can squeeze from AD?

any idea on a new Explorer [39mm] ?

and what about the likelihood of a NOS & price of the Explorer [36mm] ?

So many Choice$ so lil $$$$$$$$
                                For Explorer II? I really don't know but so far it has been reported here around 15%-16%. True or not, I let you decide.

No idea for the new Explorer 1. You may want to ask Clemo because he just bought one recently. He showed it to us at the recent CNY gathering. Nice piece

At this stage, there should still have NOS for the 36mm version. List price I think was $7,049. But discount should have decreased since it is discontinued. Again I won't know exactly how much. On this, you can ask Shene who, recently, also purchased it.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X