Deepsea 116610

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deepsea 116610

Just a quick update, checked DSSD at THG Ion and was told they will selling the new batch of DSSD at $15600 with no discount ! while THG at Taka offer at 5% less. But non have stock. If any bro out there who is interested in getting existing G series better be fast! Just love this Monster !

Thx for info bro... glad got mine in FEB

( Deepsea is 116660 right ? )

Mods perhaps move this to Deepsea thread.
    ROLEX.

Comment

Ya , only saw that when I already submit the post but when try to edit the title can only change the content , any idea how to edit the title? And yes I just got it few days ago while actually sourcing for sub c. Alway have the remark that it is too big on the wrist by other forum . But when I try it on my wrist I fall in love immediately as the submariner is no way compare to this beast! Anyway I always like large watch!Proud to own one !

Comment

Originally posted by Storm trooper View Post
        Ya , only saw that when I already submit the post but when try to edit the title can only change the content , any idea how to edit the title? And yes I just got it few days ago while actually sourcing for sub c. Alway have the remark that it is too big on the wrist by other forum . But when I try it on my wrist I fall in love immediately as the submariner is no way compare to this beast! Anyway I always like large watch!Proud to own one !
        It's an awesome watch bro and like you - I love mine.... will NEVER sell it !!

For me ( IMO ) it's the #1 Sports watch in Rolex History

Congrats and welcome to DSSD Club

As for title change... I think the Mods will move this to the Deepsea thread within sports models... so no worries
        ROLEX.

Comment

Even when compare with 16660 , this watch is SO MUCH BIGGER AND HEAVIER than her predecessor. I was shock the huge different when holding both. Before that I was torn between 116610 & 116613 because of value of gold and a iconic model. The SUB look like a small brother to the DSSD, now I have free from this worries as there is only ONE MIGHTY DEEPSEA !

Comment

Its different style
            The sub c date is like a dress watch
            And functions as sports watch at the same time
            The dssd is definitely not a dress watch
            Its a 100% sports watch

Comment

I own both deepsea and sub c but I prefer the DSSD anytime over the Sub C. Just personal preference. Indeed the size of the DSSD is way thicker and bigger than Sub C but it is just a matter of getting used to. Once u get used to the thickness and the weight, it'll be ok. Just got to be patient and try wearing it for weeks...

Comment

I don't think there is any issue with the thickness as my petite size wife can even put on a SUB C with confident! sure we guys got no problem. Totally agreed with 1983leofender that it just a getting used to it, maybe also when u start with something big , u just want bigger ! Like a TV. Now looking at deepsea challenger which is on the hot topic and some bros also annouced a while ago that Deepsea price had over taken Yacht master price in US
                The demand for this part of the family may grow. just feel good to be in a small and special group of people who own and appreciate this watch. We just want to be different from the rest. Don't u DSSD owner out there agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by Storm trooper View Post
                  I don't think there is any issue with the thickness as my petite size wife can even put on a SUB C with confident! sure we guys got no problem. Totally agreed with 1983leofender that it just a getting used to it, maybe also when u start with something big , u just want bigger ! Like a TV. Now looking at deepsea challenger which is on the hot topic and some bros also annouced a while ago that Deepsea price had over taken Yacht master price in US
                  The demand for this part of the family may grow. just feel good to be in a small and special group of people who own and appreciate this watch. We just want to be different from the rest. Don't u DSSD owner out there agreed!
                  It's taken over Daytona S/S in USA 12,000 Vs. 12,050...... no big deal but still.

Deepsea Challenge = well 4 units have been confirmed fitted on the sub for testing reasons.... allow another 1-2 units on the ship as back up pieces plus a few in their stores for Museum pieces / or marketing photos and I feel you "might" see it released "one day"... but give them 18-24 months... that said it's un-wearable at 28mm THICK !!
                  ROLEX.

Comment

Dssd rocks as a sports watch
                    But its too thick as a dress watch

Comment

It is a great watch to wear anytime of the day wearing casual ,while having a cup of Kopi , ha!

Comment

Tempted to get one, though it might look too bulky on my wrist

Comment

If your wrist is very thin, a DSSD will look ridiculous, and might be rather uncomfortable. If your wrist is very thick, the DSSD will make you look even chunkier. Medium-sized wrists are probably best-suited for DSSD IMHO.

In any case the DSSD should not be worn at the extreme distal end of the wrist where it meets the palm, because it can be quite uncomfortable. Should be worn slightly higher up the wrist, so it avoids pressure on the bony points (thin-skin) when you flex/extend the wrist joint. And also it has more presence as such (looks better).

Just my observation, but something for us to consider.
                          "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed."

Comment

Thanks for the pointers
                            I guess it means the bracelet has to be fitted just nice to the wrist size

Comment

Big bicep doesn't mean you have big wrist also , how big can your wrist be. Just wear it with confident and good health. Enjoy !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X