Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub 11660LN price now? advice please

hi bros,

Looking to buy sub ss 11660LN. Anywhere can get cheaper than current AD list at SGD10600? if offered 2010 G series vs 2011 alphanumeric series, any diff?

also any diff (beside price) in getting from AD vs watch arena vs gassan at terminal 3?

or maybe I should wait to go HKG to buy?

thks for advice

HKG as in hong kong?
    hong kong is not cheaper than singapore
    you should look at europe for good prices

Comment

europe for certain rolex models is still expensive

Comment

i think europe is good place to buy rolex due to the high tax rebate

Comment

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
          i think europe is good place to buy rolex due to the high tax rebate
          I heard rumours that Rolex is going to raise prices. Any truth in that?

Comment

Its just a matter of time

Comment

Originally posted by foo_chee_hong View Post
              hi bros,

Looking to buy sub ss 11660LN. Anywhere can get cheaper than current AD list at SGD10600? if offered 2010 G series vs 2011 alphanumeric series, any diff?

also any diff (beside price) in getting from AD vs watch arena vs gassan at terminal 3?

or maybe I should wait to go HKG to buy?

thks for advice
              Hi there, with the current pricing of 10600, u should be able to get a 5-10% off if u ask hard enough from our local ADs.. Happy shopping!
              Beep Beep!!!!!

Comment

10% for ss sub c at local AD?
                Unheard of

Originally posted by YurikaZe View Post
                Hi there, with the current pricing of 10600, u should be able to get a 5-10% off if u ask hard enough from our local ADs.. Happy shopping!

Comment

10% for ss sub c at local AD?
                  Unheard of
                  That's what I thought so. Was quite surprised when they quoted 10640 and through some poking he offered me an additional 8% off. I think it's partly due to his letting go of a gmtII c to another customer which I reserved a day earlier and he never informed me. Only when I went to the shop when he told me about it. He seems sincere and quite paiseh about it. Even offered to bring down the ss Daytona in the safe with the clear box and let me try on.
                  Beep Beep!!!!!

Comment

did you buy the sub C at 10% discount in the end?
                    if not i'd like to buy it because 10% off is $1k+ discount!

That's what I thought so. Was quite surprised when they quoted 10640 and through some poking he offered me an additional 8% off. I think it's partly due to his letting go of a gmtII c to another customer which I reserved a day earlier and he never informed me. Only when I went to the shop when he told me about it. He seems sincere and quite paiseh about it. Even offered to bring down the ss Daytona in the safe with the clear box and let me try on.

Comment

did you buy the sub C at 10% discount in the end?
                      if not i'd like to buy it because 10% off is $1k+ discount!
                      Boohoo, both pieces of the ss sub c date and gmtII c was snatched away already. ss sub c was 1 day earlier than the gmtII c. They don't have stock anymore. May have to wait for awhile. As to how long, they don't know.

No choice but to look at the tt gmtII c. In the midst of trying on, i casually asked if they have the 116610lv. They discreetly told me have a bnib set never brought out to display. Went to the safe, took it and the ss daytona for me to try.

Didn't really like the ss daytona, (no offense to daytona owners) In the end, u know the story. Took the 116610lv lo. Now a happy owner of it.

Didn't offered any discount for the 116610lv at all. And have to top up for the premium. In the end still got a very gd price for it. Saw the pricing on the forums here and was satisfied with what I paid.
                      Beep Beep!!!!!

Comment

Good buy
                        The hulk green gold dial looks unique

Comment

Good buy
                          The hulk green gold dial looks unique
                          Erm, pardon me. Got gold meh? Doesn't looks gold to me leh..
                          Beep Beep!!!!!

Comment

its green gold coating, 18kt
                            manufactured in rolex foundry
                            nobody except rolex know the formula
                            looks different under different angle and lighting condition
                            wished they made the gmt2c 50th anniversary model with this, but too bad, that one is a painted dial

Erm, pardon me. Got gold meh? Doesn't looks gold to me leh..

Comment

its green gold coating, 18kt
                              manufactured in rolex foundry
                              nobody except rolex know the formula
                              looks different under different angle and lighting condition
                              wished they made the gmt2c 50th anniversary model with this, but too bad, that one is a painted dial
                              Really?! I'm surprised! I don't see anywhere on the specs of the watch saying its made from "green gold 18kt" leh. I'm just glad unmade the purchase just before the price hike and got it at a very good price.
                              Beep Beep!!!!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X