No announcement yet.

SDDS Price Droping Fast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with triton... As we are enjoying good discount for watches, we must also protect our AD, so not to get them in trouble...

My 2 cents ....

Comment

Originally posted by lolex kia View Post
      I agree that relationships are built over time. Some of us have strong relationships with ADs, and are able to get better prices. No harm
      offering someone some help in this forum through a phone call to our favourite AD. In this we help a friend, and strengthen our bond with
      the AD.
      totally agree.. whn i bought de IWC ingenieur chrono, a bro here not only recommended & called his SE but also offered to go down with me

Comment

Originally posted by sunzhi View Post
        totally agree.. whn i bought de IWC ingenieur chrono, a bro here not only recommended & called his SE but also offered to go down with me
        C this is what a bro is for.

Comment

correct, if can go down together buy of cos is good lah, but just because of unable to go down buy together or help out or whatever reasona does not means been we r bull****ting too. just trying to make my point. have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
            correct, if can go down together buy of cos is good lah, but just because of unable to go down buy together or help out or whatever reasona does not means been we r bull****ting too. just trying to make my point. have a nice day
            true bro, nt all infos or comments are bulls just because they are too good a deal. i do understand the concern (like what bro triton posted earlier) revealing privilege info to just anyone not to mention posting it in open forum. bt thr are some who seem to post with hidden agenda, whatever it is (i am not referring to anyone in particular). for instant;

someone mentioned price has drop drastically and he gt a good deal at $5k frm local AD bt whn someone else posted $5.5k, the same someone said it's really a good deal. the same someone even offered $5.5k for a piece frm overseas AD in some WTS thread. it's illogical to do so if you can get lower price frm local AD, no?? or maybe i am too dumb to understand the logic

peace.....

Comment

Originally posted by sunzhi View Post
              true bro, nt all infos or comments are bulls just because they are too good a deal. i do understand the concern (like what bro triton posted earlier) revealing privilege info to just anyone not to mention posting it in open forum. bt thr are some who seem to post with hidden agenda, whatever it is (i am not referring to anyone in particular). for instant;

someone mentioned price has drop drastically and he gt a good deal at $5k frm local AD bt whn someone else posted $5.5k, the same someone said it's really a good deal. the same someone even offered $5.5k for a piece frm overseas AD in some WTS thread. it's illogical to do so if you can get lower price frm local AD, no?? or maybe i am too dumb to understand the logic

peace.....

who huh? haha really

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                bro relax lei, as what ohlins, joey loh and me mentioned, we really not bullsheeters. it quite a strong word to use on us. prices quoted to us and to u or maybe other ppl usually not the same. something like relationships u don believe i also nothing to say.
                Bro, you are the kingpin..tai kor tai in this forum....who dare not to believe you! i hear you can twist arms of people in high places, reverse adverse
                ratings, have fiercely loyal supporters like the Ano....Peace, peace, peace,
                I frighten.

Comment

Originally posted by antibullsheeter View Post
                  Bro, you are the kingpin..tai kor tai in this forum....who dare not to believe you! i hear you can twist arms of people in high places, reverse adverse
                  ratings, have fiercely loyal supporters like the Ano....Peace, peace, peace,
                  I frighten.

haha, no need supporters lei. what is right is right. what is wrong is wrong. ppl can see for themselves. ratings r been modify as to my requests because as i said, no deal taken place (i trader = to trade) and it is just been done to make the rating back to the original state. not that i am a kingpin or what haha. if u think me, ohlins and joey loh r bull****ting, u r free to contact us or nvm leave them out of the pic, we can meet up and go to different ADs and we try it out and see if prices quoted to us will be same or not? also pls take note, i did not suan siao u in the 1st place k. i just said bro relax, prices r different for individual, it only my views, not meant to offend but not like u leh, like saying outright we r bull****ting, doesnt that makes u a more kingpin here?

Comment

Bro antibullsheeter, so Ano is THE ONE. make it more clear mah. i thought y suddenly have 1 Ano haha. THE ONE supports me is not because i call him to support me. he just said what he thinks, no 1 is saying he is right, he may be wrong also, but no need to complicated matters correct? by bring him in this pic. relax ok. i dono what is going on between him and u. pls don make it like any ganging. i condone ganging

Comment

yah another thing i don 1 bring THE ONE inside this pic is because if u bring him in, then he will start responding to u again and then quarrel again. like this how to end? then u again said THE ONE supports me again. joey loh, triton, ohlins and me have ALL said maybe because different customers maybe given different price and u said we r bullsheeters. i have patiently asked u to relax as we r not bullsheeters. i just said u don believe it ok, do u need to say so many sour sour things like i can change ratings change this change that and said i have supporters? no connection to your views or my views mah. is it because i am the only 1 out of the 4 that told u we r not bullsheeters? i hope we don quarrel ok, there r already alot of pros in this forum. i hope u can read carefully what i said and i am in no way trying to offend u, or maybe u wanna me to PM u? will that be better?

Comment

Kenkelvin tai kor tai,
                        I make peace, no more talk about bull****ting. Relax. Talk about watches. Learn from you. Have a nice weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by antibullsheeter View Post
                          Kenkelvin tai kor tai,
                          I make peace, no more talk about bull****ting. Relax. Talk about watches. Learn from you. Have a nice weekend!

ok relax don say who right who wrong k. take care too

Comment

just to share, 1st week sep i saw the Deepsea outer display. did not enquire as my AD friend is not there. On 19th Sep i went & still at display. beh tahan...So i decided to go in & take a look, it selling price on the tag.
                            Sorry i forgot, might be 12k or 11k (the nine confuse me) furthermore it's the V serial begins few 6 or 9. (shacks) The AD told me it's no longer in premium, so i presume there are some more discount to be given ....

Sometimes, served by diffrent AD, the waves does not get into my brain..
                            Treated like a non-purchaser, althought i purchase some cheap EXP 1 & 14060M with them before......spoild my mood... That's damm bad customer service & tarnish their company image. By the look on the face i notice sales was not that good. If the AD just treat me nice, i would compare DeepSea & Daytona White SS side by side & decide & everbody happy. me ended up leaving with sour face. that's why i forgot abt the price...

As far as i know last time (April '09) DeepSea was 13k+ & was not displayed.

Comment

Originally posted by adr View Post
                              just to share, 1st week sep i saw the Deepsea outer display. did not enquire as my AD friend is not there. On 19th Sep i went & still at display. beh tahan...So i decided to go in & take a look, it selling price on the tag.
                              Sorry i forgot, might be 12k or 11k (the nine confuse me) furthermore it's the V serial begins few 6 or 9. (shacks) The AD told me it's no longer in premium, so i presume there are some more discount to be given ....

Sometimes, served by diffrent AD, the waves does not get into my brain..
                              Treated like a non-purchaser, althought i purchase some cheap EXP 1 & 14060M with them before......spoild my mood... That's damm bad customer service & tarnish their company image. By the look on the face i notice sales was not that good. If the AD just treat me nice, i would compare DeepSea & Daytona White SS side by side & decide & everbody happy. me ended up leaving with sour face. that's why i forgot abt the price...

As far as i know last time (April '09) DeepSea was 13k+ & was not displayed.
                              Pal,

DeepSea had dropped drastically over the month. Last to date of price as from Sept 09 is SG$10.6k by "PI"/Grey Market sellers.

Wondering is it a good time to buy now or would the price drop further....
                              Greeting from Planet Earth
                              ------------------------------

[COLOR="Orange"]Believe in yourself, earn your respect by respecting others. No one is perfect in this planet earth.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Rottweiler View Post
                                Pal,

DeepSea had dropped drastically over the month. Last to date of price as from Sept 09 is SG$10.6k by "PI"/Grey Market sellers.

Wondering is it a good time to buy now or would the price drop further....

bro....why it's dropping ? due to demand or price factor or too many in the market ?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X